Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who is the best/biggest instigator here?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 192>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Online
Points: 42550
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

bloodseeed! long time we no see rumb in her avi!!!!!! hair all straight and ting. looking good rummy.  as for weaves/lfs what i wouldnt do to see dr messy post one of her kinky wigs

I don't think they exist, I am going with they are still virgin indian and silky.

what you mean? all this time they were a figment of my imaginationShocked j/k. I dont business about all that i just want samone to post some pics of the wigs she made like back in the day, her blending was flawless
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 96866
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Thanks ladies and Mixer !

You're welcome, beautiful. Your skin looks better than ever.Heart
Back to Top
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 28 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 31328
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:20pm
30+ pages??? was there any drama in here or is this just a big ass circle jerk?
Back to Top
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Apr 21 2013
Location: Fly on the wall
Status: Offline
Points: 41353
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Omg, your rebuttals have me rolling. Fake the ingrate. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL. Am I supposed to offended though? Like seriously, I'm sorry but this is cracking me up. I love this threadClapHeartLOL
See how stupid u sound?  am I supposed to be offended by bunion?  years ago when u 1st said it, I been told u that my feet look better than yours.  The fact that u hold onto that corny sh*t just proves how fake & instigating you are.  To instigate means to start sh*t, I don't start sh*t.  As you can see, ppl talk about me, not the other way around.  Including ur dumb ass.

the whole why is she mad at me? other ppl said her name too is bullsh*t cuz YOU are the only one who mentioned my name FOUR times itt alone.  That's why I said you've been saying my name too much, then yo ass got irate.  I know my dick tastes good, but plz take it out of ur mouth. spit, swallow, or gargleSleepy
Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 96866
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

30+ pages??? was there any drama in here or is this just a big ass circle jerk?
A big ass circle jerk. Nothing to see here.
Back to Top
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 03 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 54602
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:23pm
Big ass circle jerk 
Back to Top
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 28 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 31328
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:24pm
thanks mixie and seductress.
Back to Top
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 10 2011
Location: On My Throne
Status: Offline
Points: 84667
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

bloodseeed! long time we no see rumb in her avi!!!!!! hair all straight and ting. looking good rummy.  as for weaves/lfs what i wouldnt do to see dr messy post one of her kinky wigs

I don't think they exist, I am going with they are still virgin indian and silky.

what you mean? all this time they were a figment of my imaginationShocked j/k. I dont business about all that i just want samone to post some pics of the wigs she made like back in the day, her blending was flawless

I thought you was talking about crazy azz Printer Ink, she swearConfused
Back to Top
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 26 2010
Location: inyomouf
Status: Offline
Points: 95369
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

See how stupid u sound?  am I supposed to be offended by bunion?  years ago when u 1st said it, I been told u that my feet look better than yours.  The fact that u hold onto that corny sh*t just proves how fake & instigating you are.  To instigate means to start sh*t, I don't start sh*t.  As you can see, ppl talk about me, not the other way around.  Including ur dumb ass.

the whole why is she mad at me? other ppl said her name too is bullsh*t cuz YOU are the only one who mentioned my name FOUR times itt alone.  That's why I said you've been saying my name too much, then yo ass got irate.  I know my dick tastes good, but plz take it out of ur mouth. spit, swallow, or gargleSleepy

If your dack tasted that good why would I spit it out?Confused Look this thread is messy and funny as hell. I know your desire is for us to go back and forth, but you're boring me. I think all of the feelings are taking the fun out of it. You called me fake okay prove it, then I will shut up and apologize to you for real. 


Edited by f8dagrate - Jan 30 2014 at 9:31pm
Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 96866
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

thanks mixie and seductress.
I lied.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 192>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down