Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 203>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:23pm
Big ass circle jerk 
Sponsored Links

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:24pm
thanks mixie and seductress.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

bloodseeed! long time we no see rumb in her avi!!!!!! hair all straight and ting. looking good rummy.  as for weaves/lfs what i wouldnt do to see dr messy post one of her kinky wigs

I don't think they exist, I am going with they are still virgin indian and silky.

what you mean? all this time they were a figment of my imaginationShocked j/k. I dont business about all that i just want samone to post some pics of the wigs she made like back in the day, her blending was flawless

I thought you was talking about crazy azz Printer Ink, she swearConfused
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

See how stupid u sound?  am I supposed to be offended by bunion?  years ago when u 1st said it, I been told u that my feet look better than yours.  The fact that u hold onto that corny sh*t just proves how fake & instigating you are.  To instigate means to start sh*t, I don't start sh*t.  As you can see, ppl talk about me, not the other way around.  Including ur dumb ass.

the whole why is she mad at me? other ppl said her name too is bullsh*t cuz YOU are the only one who mentioned my name FOUR times itt alone.  That's why I said you've been saying my name too much, then yo ass got irate.  I know my dick tastes good, but plz take it out of ur mouth. spit, swallow, or gargleSleepy

If your dack tasted that good why would I spit it out?Confused Look this thread is messy and funny as hell. I know your desire is for us to go back and forth, but you're boring me. I think all of the feelings are taking the fun out of it. You called me fake okay prove it, then I will shut up and apologize to you for real. 

Edited by f8dagrate - Jan 30 2014 at 9:31pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

thanks mixie and seductress.
I lied.
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:27pm
dacks and corns and bunions?
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:27pm
Ugg is it odd that I like to naps... Hmm my old age is catching up to me. Don't want to leave it might get real interest if I do.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

dacks and corns and bunions?

ohhhhh shat SLAY is hereShocked yaassssssssssss.LOL
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:28pm
I mean it's primarily 30 plus pages of editorial fluff.

The last 9-12 pages is where you wanna start.

I wouldn't read the bulk of this thread tbhLOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:29pm
LMAOOOOO PG no samone L has a doctorate and sincde she always up in the mix of things someone nicknamed her dr messy but LOLOLOL at you thinking it was Becky/printer Ink

raaaasshole now all slayfresh to rahtid!Hug

ETA slay drop some penis in that thread in VIP pleae bhm be dack lacking. (wheres ccluvsauCry)

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 30 2014 at 9:31pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style