Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 143144145146147 203>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:21pm
Lawddddddd this thread right here!

Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:24pm

off topic

in my dream last night, Epitome you recently had a baby

a cute little boy lol
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:26pm
The ain't shyyyt list:
Royalty aka AK
Chanel boots aka Jewels
Shady oaks aka TC
Starkeisha aka tbaby
Secret sauce aka Pity
Ghost writer aka Nadia

Yall ain't shyyyt worth a dam coming in here with them post. LOL
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Bunny would write a Thesis if Ms India was caught with such fraud . The devil is a lie . God works in mysterious ways . I never keep spread sheets or recall everything a member post ,but if i find that Ghost topic a member made for the girl , talking about she would expose me if admin gave her the old account back ? She can come back with my old post , but i stand by everything i said after she came for me too many times for no reason . I work a double shift . First time i came back in the topic . Leaves again no matter what she post about me . Ermm

Message Icon Who Here Is Pregnant RIGHT NOW?
By Bunnyahh, Mar 11 2011 at 2:29pm
lies again, & wtf is this supposed to prove, that I do or don't have a babyLamp
mmmm hmmm ol instigating ass 

perhaps yall selective reading asses missed this
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Ok, I was warming up but due to the pestering interruptions of 2 pests.  I'll leave this as it.  

Nini made a comment that she didn't  believe I had a baby (who is sitting on my lap right now) cuz I never brought it up b4.   Well if u can think back to July 2010.  I said that I was gonna try to have a baby, so I had my mirena removed.  I WAS talking about it on swr.  I remember anouncing my ovulation & when I got my period.  After I removed my bc, July I got my period, August, I did not.  I mentioned both of these on there.  Maybe you weren't paying attention, but I did. 

I was not posting heavy here, I was mainly over there until it went to sh*t.  Anywho went & took a test & it confirmed my suspicion.  I WAS GONNA MAKE A FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT THERE, but that bish Aquafina flow stole my shine and announced HER pregnancy  the VERY MORNING I was gonna talk about mine.  I fell back & only told a couple of ppl, but I never made a thread.   I was never really close to the ppl here so I didn't announce it on bhm either.  I mentioned it in passing & ppl were like  what?  U preggo?  When did bunny get pregnant?  It wasn't a big deal to me.  Ppl get pregnant everyday B.  

On contrary to the asswipe above me, I do not love the attention, they just love giving it to me.  Notice the pattern of them starting & pulling me into some mess.  I dont draw attention to myself by posting personal info & that is what bothers them the most.  Yes I am dramatic, but I dont make threads about myself, my kids, my marriage, my problems, etc...  My threads are usually about current events.  Not look at ME threads, or LOOK what I did threads.

I posted some stuff in the right forum that may concern me, but its few & far between. 
I wouldn't chronicle everything on bhm
I actually started to type I wrote about her in the maternity forum & backspaced it ALL the way, cuz I imagined u blood thirsty turds all rushing down there to see what.  So I reworded it the "right"  forum.  Too predictable indeed
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

The ain't shyyyt list:
Royalty aka AK
Chanel boots aka Jewels
Shady oaks aka TC
Starkeisha aka tbaby
Secret sauce aka Pity
Ghost writer aka Nadia

Yall ain't shyyyt worth a dam coming in here with them post. LOL

You forgot Samone LOL

And I didn't get what that thread was to prove either Ouch All it shows is that she indeed has a daughter or at least was pregnant with one Lol

*waits on remaining 20% of truth*
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

No to get it twisted would mean I'd have to devote time and while I do have the time, I devote it much more fulfilling endeavors.
yes like sitting itt & waiting on my next move.  SOOOO Fulfilling..Sleepy

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

She does love the attn--why do you think she's going back answering every post?   But we love to see all this sweaty keyboard craziness in action. 

Bunny, you ain't the first BHMer to live a fantasy life, and won't be the last.  I guess we were wrong in thinking PMing guys on stolen WiFI and proclaiming them heros ain't the work of lonely single women.  Yep thats something we married ladies w/ kids and a life do on a regular basis.

ur whole posts reeks of attention whoring.  Either stfu or get ur facts straight.   Since when does answering questions equal attention seeking.  They were waiting my posts, I'm giving the correct answers.  Many have it twisted & said a lot of wrong sh*t. I'm clearing it up.  If you aint interested,, go to another thread.  I have no fantasy life.  When did I say I was a millionare living on a beach?  stop the bullsh*t

I'm not the one with the wrong "facts" here.  You stated clearly you left your job only to write a letter.  Ppl w/ real jobs won't care enough to leave it in order to email a "hero" they've never met in person.  Don't even get me started about stealing your neighbors wifiLOL.  Multiple aliases to play gamesLOL  You practically gave the rope, put up the tree and hung your own self.  Ain't nobody twist nothing but you.  Be mad at your own silly self.

And yeppers I'll try to see what this other 20% truth is gonna be...are you going to announce that you are Mod 5?  Married to Russ?  Dink's baby mama?  OOOooooh the anticipation!!!!!!

nope, I was already OFF the clock.   I was lurking and that's when he dropped the bomb.  I fell out & couldn't respond to tell him how much I was cracking up  loving it, so I left & did it.   I sure did piggy back wifi in 08 & 09.   The innanets weren't as sophisticated as it is now with ppl using passwords.  Only a fool pays for things that are given for free.  Once I moved & it was no longer an option I've been paying with my cable bundle.   Yes I did hang myself itt.  any other questions?Tongue But I ain neva mad, except for when India gets to talking.   I'm still waitin on her ghost  threads & pm's that she claimed happenedBig smile
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:53pm
and yall actin like india gave a big revelation.  HA!!! My own post done said it.  Yall just chose to ignore it.   She always says she doesn't remember or keep spreadsheets with that docile act, yet quick to bring sh*t up.  STOP IT.  anywho, she also drops these allegations with no facts or links, then says she wont respond or come back to the thread.  That is her out.  she does not have proof of anything

come at me bro
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:53pm

Frfr Bunny, I think you need some help...this is not normal behavior. Not shading/reading or whatever you all want to call it Lol This is why you were so sympathetic to Vickki huh? I really do hope that you reach out to someone soon or at the very least, that your reality becomes better than these message boards..I do believe you have more than just the SD and KK screennames, but whateves.....c'mere HugHug
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:58pm
idk what the temps are in ur area, but here in NY it is in the mid 40s.  Warm compared to the past freezing temps.  I'm about to go out.  I'm sure the sh*t talkers will continue on with the catty comments & gifs for laffs.  I expect this to be at least 160 by the time I get back.  

200pg push
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:59pm

I do have 3 children. ALL 3 of them have been posted here.  my 2 boys were in my avi when I was TTTjr.  + my baby's pic was when she was just 5 mins old, umbillical still attached, was quickly psted in TTT. Those that were fortunate enough to see it did.  The fact that ppl think I have a cat instead of kids is hilarious.  I had a cat when I was 16.  He is long dead

@ Nini, I'mma tell u the whole story,, Bunz I hope u remember too..

Let's clear this up shall we.

In your words, this is how rumors get started.

I.

Me.

Seductress.

Mentioned that people mistake my cat for a baby all the time over the phone.

That's it. That's all.

No one ever said you had a cat.

This I am sure of because I am the one who made the comment.

Carry onEmbarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style