Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Who is the best/biggest instigator here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 192>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.26  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Ok, I was warming up but due to the pestering interruptions of 2 pests.  I'll leave this as it.  

Nini made a comment that she didn't  believe I had a baby (who is sitting on my lap right now) cuz I never brought it up b4.   Well if u can think back to July 2010.  I said that I was gonna try to have a baby, so I had my mirena removed.  I WAS talking about it on swr.  I remember anouncing my ovulation & when I got my period.  After I removed my bc, July I got my period, August, I did not.  I mentioned both of these on there.  Maybe you weren't paying attention, but I did. 

I was not posting heavy here, I was mainly over there until it went to sh*t.  Anywho went & took a test & it confirmed my suspicion.  I WAS GONNA MAKE A FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT THERE, but that bish Aquafina flow stole my shine and announced HER pregnancy  the VERY MORNING I was gonna talk about mine.  I fell back & only told a couple of ppl, but I never made a thread.   I was never really close to the ppl here so I didn't announce it on bhm either.  I mentioned it in passing & ppl were like  what?  U preggo?  When did bunny get pregnant?  It wasn't a big deal to me.  Ppl get pregnant everyday B.  

On contrary to the asswipe above me, I do not love the attention, they just love giving it to me.  Notice the pattern of them starting & pulling me into some mess.  I dont draw attention to myself by posting personal info & that is what bothers them the most.  Yes I am dramatic, but I dont make threads about myself, my kids, my marriage, my problems, etc...  My threads are usually about current events.  Not look at ME threads, or LOOK what I did threads.

I posted some stuff in the right forum that may concern me, but its few & far between. 
I wouldn't chronicle everything on bhm

FTP
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I WAS GONNA MAKE A FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT THERE, but that bish Aquafina flow stole my shine and announced HER pregnancy  the VERY MORNING I was gonna talk about mine.  

i hollered when i read this tho...LOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

So now she owns to the letter? 

Y'all remember my " things they'll never love down thread"? Bunny you denied that sh*t like a mofo then accused me if lying 

And even hit me up in the pms about it too. 

And now you cop to it? 

[nekamarie]Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl [/nekamarie imitating ak]
[(35)] gyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaal[/(35)] LOL

slain at you both!!!!!!!! 

im stilll team bunny ion careeeeeeeeeeeee. 

sweat drenched keyboards always tickles me.

bunny you arent a scorpio are you?
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:45am

Y'all remember my " things they'll never live down thread"? Bunny you denied that sh*t like a mofo then accused me of lying

And now you cop to it?

You are STILL a goddamn LIE!! You said that I was writing loven letters to towers & I was NOT! go on somewhere chump ass negro. this is what I was talking about remembering stuff in bits & pieces & getting ur info crossed.  I ALSO TOLD you exactly what & who in the pm & WHY YOU WERE WRONG.  but in one ear & out the other with you.  Aint no need in beating a dead horse. How many times do I have to explain the same sh*t to you 
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Y'all remember my " things they'll never love down thread"? Bunny you denied that sh*t like a mofo then accused me if lying 

And now you cop to it? 

[(35)] gyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaal[/(35)] LOL

All day all night.Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:47am

yes.  its so entertaining isnt it?LOL

i also wanna know if she's a scorpio?
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

She does love the attn--why do you think she's going back answering every post?   But we love to see all this sweaty keyboard craziness in action. 

Bunny, you ain't the first BHMer to live a fantasy life, and won't be the last.  I guess we were wrong in thinking PMing guys on stolen WiFI and proclaiming them heros ain't the work of lonely single women.  Yep thats something we married ladies w/ kids and a life do on a regular basis.

ur whole posts reeks of attention whoring.  Either stfu or get ur facts straight.   Since when does answering questions equal attention seeking.  They were waiting my posts, I'm giving the correct answers.  Many have it twisted & said a lot of wrong sh*t. I'm clearing it up.  If you aint interested,, go to another thread.  I have no fantasy life.  When did I say I was a millionare living on a beach?  stop the bullsh*t
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:55am

this. people will like her or not. 

it be like that. she had enough rope and she hung herselfand i don't blame the ones that don't particularly care for her reveling in their previous feelings being confirmed/validated. 

pour the wine man. LOL
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:58am
We've gotten to about 80%.  I wont deal with the hecklers.  idk why they just cant lemme type in peace.   I will create a chat & invite ppl that want the whole truth & nothing but the truth.   Then I will go.  The Mafia ppl will be part of it cuz they deserve it.  3 neutrals & 1 E-nemy.

I apologize in advance
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:01am

rofl

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 192>