BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Who has dimples?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who has dimples?
    Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:17am

I have dimples

people tell me they love my dimples all the time
Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:18am
Thank God I have them naturally...smh
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:18am
Well be lucky you got them, because people are having surgery for them.

'I had holes punched in my face to look like Cheryl Cole!': Woman spends £3,000 on cheek surgery to recreate Girls Aloud star's famous dimples

• Trainee lawyer Cherelle spent £3,000 on a dimpleplasty 
  • Had the procedure at a clinic on London's Harley Street
  • New treatment creates dimples by punching holes in the cheeks
  • Appears on most recent episode of BodyShockers: My Piercing Hell
  • Says she didn't expect such deep holes but knows she will love them

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 11:49, 10 February 2014 UPDATED: 12:25, 10 February 2014

•  
  •  
  •  
986 shares

View 
comments

An extreme Cheryl Cole fan has spent £3,000 on having holes punched into her cheeks in a bid to recreate the popstar's famous dimples.

Cherelle, a trainee lawyer, says that she has always admired dimples but was upset not to have any of her own.

'I've always loved dimples [but] I wasn't blessed to be given big ones,' she explained, adding that she wants hers 'to make me look like Cheryl Cole'.

Dimpled: Cherelle shows off her new £3,000 dimples on the most recent episode of Bodyshock
+10

Dimpled: Cherelle shows off her new £3,000 dimples on the most recent episode of Bodyshock

'When God was giving out dimples I was at the back of the queue. I find myself on the street or watching TV and anyone with dimples stands out to me.'

But getting her dream dimples came at a cost. Dimpleplasty surgery costs thousands of pounds and involves having holes punched into the cheeks using a scalpel.

Once the hole has been created, the new dimple is stitched into place.

'I was online with my friend and we were basically having a joke as to what procedures you could do and you couldn't do, and I was like: "wow, I didn't know you could have your dimples done",' adds Cherelle.

Not so good: Cherelle, who has always admired dimples, was upset that she lacked her own
+10

Not so good: Cherelle, who has always admired dimples, was upset that she lacked her own

Painful: Cherelle has dimples punched into her cheeks and stitched into place under anaesthetic
+10

Painful: Cherelle has dimples punched into her cheeks and stitched into place under anaesthetic

'I gave it a bit of thought, contacted them and here I am.'

She added: 'I want really deep ones so every time I smile, they're there and I'm glad it's for life as well. It's not something I'm going to have to repeat which is good.'

Cherelle, who appears in Channel 4 documentary Bodyshockers: My Piercing Hell, was also filmed having the procedure and inspecting the eventual results.

Speaking of her new dimples in a scene from the programme, she said: 'I was impressed as I didn't think they were going to be that deep, it's mixed feelings. Once it has healed, I know I will love it.'

Cheryl Cole shows off her dimples
+10
The singer is famous for her dimpled visage
+10

Dimpled: Cheryl Cole, 30, is famous for her much-admired dimpled visage

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2555716/Woman-spends-3-000-getting-CHEEKS-pierced-bid-recreate-Cheryl-Coles-famous-dimples.html#ixzz2svt7dUTz 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:21am
Stern Smile
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:26am
Hers look horrible.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:26am
i love dimples on black women.  i almost never notice them on white women. in fact i dont think ive ever even noticed them on white women....but black women rule the dimple world

yeah that fake dimple ish looks like holes in her cheeksLOL everybody cant be specialLOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:28am
i dont but i have high cheek bones. 
if i do a big smile i cant see..

whoa i can see the pics now...geez that looks painfulDead

Edited by Lady ICE - Feb 10 2014 at 9:37am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:31am
she paid 5k for thatLOL isnt there an indian guy on youtube doin it for like 50 bucksLOL without needles
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:32am
I have dimples, they're an asset....fake dimples don't work. that money shouldve been spent on ass or titties.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Feb 10 2014 at 9:35am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:39am
im convinced that i have one really small one.. 
no one else seems to see it though 

wish i had them.. it sucks cus my mother has huge ones 
my kids might have them.. 

hers look stupid. 
i didnt really read.. but i hope shes not happy with that shaat. 

i got lower back dimples doe Cool
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>