Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Who has been using the Tangle Teezer. ..

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who has been using the Tangle Teezer. ..
    Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:54pm
For years without experiencing breakage caused by the Tangle Teezer?

The middle/back of my hair is so hard to detangle and I usually end up being a little rougher worth that section. I noticed the problem when I just blew out and flat ironed my hair (I do this once a year). The sides were APL and the back of my hair is SL. Wtf.

So before I decide to make a permanent decision with my hair....I want to give the Tangle Teezer a try but I'm afraid...I hear so much bad.
Sponsored Links

bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:56pm
Off topic but I think my hair breaking so much in that back/middle area is due to me wearing my hair divided left and right every single night.
natosha99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natosha99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:51pm
I have used the tangle teezer on my daughter's hair for years and it is the only thing that gets her hair detangled without her crying. However, I have to use a wide-toothed comb on myself because it breaks my hair off. We have two entirely different types of hair and hers can handle it while mine cannot.
yamama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yamama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 10:59am
good question. i just bought it and so far so good but my hair is really soft.....i detangle using my fingers but when i need to do twist outs i'll use the tangle teezer
KFORKARESS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFORKARESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 6:41pm
I used it and liked it but I went back to a denman bc its hard to grip. A modified denman works just fine if not better.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic