Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWho has added MINOVAL to any of growth aids?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Hair ViVi

Author
tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2007 at 6:17pm
minoval is GREAT i bought it last year for my edges... it worked!!!!! but i dont like how it drips, you have 2 be quick :)
Sponsored Links

Mahalialee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2007 at 6:22pm
I was wondering how it would work added to our hair growth oils? Then there would be no problem with dryness, and we are doing the oil then anyway so it would not be an extra. Some people have a concern that once they stop using it, their hair will fall out. But one lady who used it is Ekomba and she gave it a good review. I have to talk to her. She has a Fotki album as well. You could go to her guestbook and ask her about it. But I have several bottles I have never used because I too have not heard enough reviews about it. Please keep posting.
baby42 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2007 at 1:43am
I WISH IT HAD WORK FOR MEUnhappyIT DIDNT IT JUST SAT ON MY ENDS AND I USE TWO BOTTLES I GUESS EVERY THING DONT WORK FOR EVERY BODY
Realitygirl86 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2007 at 7:21am
well I stopped using it and my hair did not come out. I had a talk with my boyfriend yesterday about it. He told me I should start using it again because it did work and hair started to grow fast. But you do have to be fast when you put it on lol make sure you have no skin expose and make sure the drops get on your scalp only and wash your hands right after.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2007 at 7:22am
your ends? I thought it was suppose to go on your scalp only?
Mahalialee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2007 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Realitygirl86 Realitygirl86 wrote:

When you used it did it tingle, burn or were you aware that it was on your head at all. You were mentioning it started to grow fast. How much growth did you get and did you try it on a section or all over? Keep us posted. This is interesting information. Thank you. Keep posting.Smile
deejonnay View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2007 at 4:50pm

well I stopped using it and my hair did not come out. I had a talk with my boyfriend yesterday about it. He told me I should start using it again because it did work and hair started to grow fast. But you do have to be fast when you put it on lol make sure you have no skin expose and make sure the drops get on your scalp only and wash your hands right after.

Reality, I feel as if you took what I was gonna write out of my mouth!!! LOL

My SO told me that my edges were definitely growing with the Minoval, but I stopped using it. My hair also grew with it, as well. I use the drops and the grease.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2007 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Mahalialee Mahalialee wrote:

When you used it did it tingle, burn or were you aware that it was on your head at all. You were mentioning it started to grow fast. How much growth did you get and did you try it on a section or all over? Keep us posted. This is interesting information. Thank you. Keep posting.Smile

When I was using it, it was last year so i'll try to remember the feeling from just this product lol. When I put it on my problem areas it felt very dry on my head. But I did not get any breakage or anything from the dryness feeling. I did not feel any tingles but it took a couple of hours to 12 hours for me to notice that I had this on my head. Why? Because it started to itch like crazy. The itching was pretty annoying. Of course I didn't itch it but i massaged my head and tapped at the itchy parts with my fingers. I was also happy about the itching...Why? Because I knew that meant new growth. I swear within that week I had a good amount of new growth.

I have to make sure I buy some more of this tomorrow when I go hair product shopping. Once I get my products and my cord for my digital camera I'm going to have all of this on my fotki.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2007 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Mahalialee Mahalialee wrote:

When I was using it, it was last year so i'll try to remember the feeling from just this product lol. When I put it on my problem areas it felt very dry on my head. But I did not get any breakage or anything from the dryness feeling. I did not feel any tingles but it took a couple of hours to 12 hours for me to notice that I had this on my head. Why? Because it started to itch like crazy. The itching was pretty annoying. Of course I didn't itch it but i massaged my head and tapped at the itchy parts with my fingers. I was also happy about the itching...Why? Because I knew that meant new growth. I swear within that week I had a good amount of new growth.

I have to make sure I buy some more of this tomorrow when I go hair product shopping. Once I get my products and my cord for my digital camera I'm going to have all of this on my fotki.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2007 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by deejonnay deejonnay wrote:

Reality, I feel as if you took what I was gonna write out of my mouth!!! LOL

My SO told me that my edges were definitely growing with the Minoval, but I stopped using it. My hair also grew with it, as well. I use the drops and the grease.

deejonnay, I can't figure out why I stopped using it lol I feel so stupid lol. I was so uneducated about hair and did not know it was helping me. I was always getting a cut at the hair salong and I thought it was from the product.. BUt that was impossible I  now realize It was because I need did anything to my ends and it was not healthy.
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic