Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > MEN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedWho has a Special Place in your Heart?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Tryn2bereal View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 7:48pm
I was on hiatus in my first marriage and I began dating a friend of the family (my brother's friend actually). I ended up going back to my hubby but Q and I remained great friends. His mother called me about 4 months later because he was in the hospital and asking for me.

I went, it was bad. He had a brain tumor and had lost his vision. It was inoperable, but he went back and forth to Houston for treatment. He lived about 6 more months and I spent every moment that I could with him just laughing, watching movies and eating cereal, lol. I was with him before he went for his next treatment and he passed away while in Houston (3 days after I spent the night holding him).

I will never forget him and I will love him always. 
Sponsored Links

mz.ant17 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2009 at 3:02pm
do you have that one person who will always have that special place in your mind/heart? MY 1ST How long have you been apart? 5 YEARS How did your relationship end? FAMILY, DISTANCE, ETC. Does your mind ever go back to him/her regardless of WHO you date? YES ALWAYS Have you spoke to them recently? NOPE 
H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 12:46am
Wow this thread really has me teary eyed because it makes me realize that its probably very likely that I won't re-connect with the one and only man that truely has my hear, it hurts to realize that......I guess I better find a hobby to keep my mind off of this new revelation, and it seriously needs to be cardio, lol
MrsLisa12 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2011 at 3:10pm
I would say my very first boyfriend, He was my first in everythingHeart. When my 8 yr marriage was in the process of failing; I went looking for him. I had his info for 6 mos because I wasn't sure how he would feel about me or if he was married. Then one day I went to his house and he was home and glad to see me but I was playing the old friend cardCool. Later we starting rekindling old memories and when we has sex all the emotions IHug had 24 years ago came flooding in. I just couldnt seem to get enough of him. I am always excited to be in his presence, like a school girl. I ended what was left of my marriage and starting seeing him as my man. I am amazed the mind can remember emotions just as well are events.

We broke up because he broke my Broken Heartheart. He apologized for what happened years ago and for some reason that really made me feel so much betterBig smile. We took the time to get to know each other again because we have changed and been through things. On the upside we are planning to move in together.  The sex is amazing, he hads learn so much other the years (thank you ex- GF and booty calls, Claplol) and I am enjoying the time of my life with the first guy I ever loved. We wants to get marriage but I just want to enjoy the now and If marriage is for us, I am ready but not pushing it.

The part I love the most, we were friends for 2 years before being lovers. Talking is so easy Tongueto do with no judgment and disagreements always end quickly because we work through them and compromised. It seems to good to be true but I am living in the nowStar
DarkBrown View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2011 at 8:53am
my sweetheart husbandHeart
redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2011 at 2:26am

MY GRANDMOTHER, SHE'S MY FAVORITE PERSON :)

Glamouraddict View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2012 at 11:05pm
My ex-boo...won't say his name because he is in the NFL and kind of famous now. But definitely had amazing times with him. 

I've never felt as compatible with someone. But everything happens for a reason...and although my mind goes back to him sometimes, I don't miss the bull**** and I don't like what he has become since getting to the NFL so...hey.
Haiti NY View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2012 at 2:13pm
Nobody so far maybe if me and my current girl were to break up.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2012 at 2:54pm
My first love. Mmmm I still love me some him. He is just perfect in my eyes.

Imma go re-read the op so I can answer the other questions.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2012 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Faithfully2002 Faithfully2002 wrote:

My first love. Mmmm I still love me some him. He is just perfect in my eyes.

Imma go re-read the op so I can answer the other questions.

I havent seen or heard from in like 8 years. He always treated me good and respected me. Choosing someone else over him was so stupid of me...smh
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic