Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > MEN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedWho has a Special Place in your Heart?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
thatnyckhick View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2009 at 2:32pm
I feel that way not about my exes but one of my guy friends

He's the brother of one of my friends + he had a crush on me for the longest time + I more or less ignored it -I'm older- and now that he's coming into his own I'm really looking at him like Shocked Thumbs%20Up, but he has a gf + he's still too young...but we always say we were meant to be, someday...now just isn't the right time but I'll always love him, I always refer to him as my Hubster + his friends/family refer to me as his wife
Sponsored Links

MizzB View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2009 at 12:25pm
My ex will always have a special place in my heart. We broke up June of last year because communication was broken. We were both going through some things with our families (illnesses, death, etc.) because of this we weren't really spending any time together, we barely talked to each other because we were constantly running, and honestly at that particular time in our lives neither of us needed to be in a relationship. My mind goes back to him often because I still really miss him being a part of my life. I haven't spoken to him since September of last year. The hardest thing for me now is not comparing guys I date to him. No guy can measure up to him it seems. My relationship with him was great. He treated me differently than any guy has ever treated me. He always showed the utmost respect for me, he pampered me and treated me like a queen, I actually was able to trust him (I have trust issues so this was big for me), I always felt so comfortable and secure with him. Although I had been in relationships before, he was the first guy I ever truly loved.  I don't know what the future holds for either of us, but if it's meant to be we will be apart of each other's life again...anything's possible.
MINKA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2009 at 9:00am
Yep i have that person. We still talk. Known each other for seven years and we've never had a an argument. We can talk about any and everything for hours and hours. I think he's the ideal man ( for someone else)..lol. But i love him regardless and i'm proud of the man he's become.
GTChick_105 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2009 at 11:30pm

MY EX BOYFRIEND. HE WAS THE FIRST GUY I GOT PREGNANT FOR AND ALTHOUGH WE DIDN'T HAVE THE BABY IT WAS SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL THAT WE SHARED!

AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2009 at 7:22pm
My daughters dad. He's a pain in my azz but he got a special place in my heart because if it wasn't for his sperm I wouldn't have my beautiful daughterLOL
MizzB View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2009 at 7:48am
Originally posted by MizzB MizzB wrote:

My ex will always have a special place in my heart. We broke up June of last year because communication was broken. We were both going through some things with our families (illnesses, death, etc.) because of this we weren't really spending any time together, we barely talked to each other because we were constantly running, and honestly at that particular time in our lives neither of us needed to be in a relationship. My mind goes back to him often because I still really miss him being a part of my life. I haven't spoken to him since September of last year. The hardest thing for me now is not comparing guys I date to him. No guy can measure up to him it seems. My relationship with him was great. He treated me differently than any guy has ever treated me. He always showed the utmost respect for me, he pampered me and treated me like a queen, I actually was able to trust him (I have trust issues so this was big for me), I always felt so comfortable and secure with him. Although I had been in relationships before, he was the first guy I ever truly loved.  I don't know what the future holds for either of us, but if it's meant to be we will be apart of each other's life again...anything's possible.
I posted this over a month ago. It's funny that I've recently run into my ex and we're back talking. When I saw him again it was like all the feelings I had for him came back strong. We're taking it slow (almost like when we first met and were just friends). I'm really happy to have him back in my life. I guess we really are meant to be a part of each other's life even as just friends. We'll see how things work out though.
keishe83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2009 at 6:19pm
my manHeart even though he's presently working my nerve.
keishe83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2009 at 6:20pm

I posted this over a month ago. It's funny that I've recently run into my ex and we're back talking. When I saw him again it was like all the feelings I had for him came back strong. We're taking it slow (almost like when we first met and were just friends). I'm really happy to have him back in my life. I guess we really are meant to be a part of each other's life even as just friends. We'll see how things work out though.
Awww that's so sweet. I hope you guys make it work this go roundSmile
MizzB View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2009 at 9:52pm
^^ I hope so too. Everyone I know is really hoping that we work out, they really saw/see the love I had/have for him and vice versa.

Edited by MizzB - Aug 31 2009 at 9:52pm
rinthecutie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2009 at 12:49am
Originally posted by GTChick_105 GTChick_105 wrote:

MY EX BOYFRIEND. HE WAS THE FIRST GUY I GOT PREGNANT FOR AND ALTHOUGH WE DIDN'T HAVE THE BABY IT WAS SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL THAT WE SHARED!

Whoa!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic