Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who got some Peruvian hair??or brazillian??

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who got some Peruvian hair??or brazillian??
    Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 6:53pm
Show me what you got. Straight, Waved, Curly, anything Peruvian.

Edited by sugabanana - Feb 08 2013 at 7:04pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:59pm
Man who 1 starred the thread and didnt provide goodies.
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 9:58am
Wefts or wigs?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 8:55am
Both or anything you have.

I especially wanna see what the big hoopla is with the Peruvian hair. If it really holds a curl for days. The only Brazilian hair I ever had was Queens.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:54am
bumping...
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 2:07pm
Only Peruvian I've had was that wavey one I sold and now I have an uncut FLW that's 20" kinky curl. (I am not sure if I am keeping it or selling. It's gorgeous, but not sure it's for me). I have a yaki one that's Brazilian and I LOVE it. They both seem to be a lot better than the indian hair I was getting.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 3:00pm
Yeah i'm not really feeling Indian hair right now. Ok anyone please let me know what you have. Thanks
peete728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peete728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 8:29pm
I have 18, 20, 20 of Peruvian brand new pm me your email address.  I'm on the fence with it.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

Only Peruvian I've had was that wavey one I sold and now I have an uncut FLW that's 20" kinky curl. (I am not sure if I am keeping it or selling. It's gorgeous, but not sure it's for me). I have a yaki one that's Brazilian and I LOVE it. They both seem to be a lot better than the indian hair I was getting.

Ummmm...Sell it to me!!! Please and thank you!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style