BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Who gets served first?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:41pm
Which is why when I lived with them I used to eat out a lot, especially before I came home. I knew if I didn't I would be SOL, I also used to sneak my nephews snacks to eat so they wouldn't be hungry .
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:43pm
now that i think about it, i grew up in a muslim household when i was a youngin so we prayed as a family before each meal. therefore i'm pretty sure my ma had no particular reason to serve my daddy first since nobody was eating till we all sat down and prayed. 

Edited by noneyons - Aug 25 2014 at 10:44pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Breakfast in bed? Every sunday? Damn some men have it good

Some men are worth it...
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

For the sisters that's either married with children or are living together with children; who's plate do you fix first? The Mr. or the kiddies??? Evil Smile 
at gatherings its always kids first. once i get married its husband and then kids. theyll get over it...heck they're be grown probably.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i'm curious about the rationale behind feeding your man first. anybody willing to share?

Idk, for some men it's about "I pay the bills/brought this food, so I eat first"

Women may be thinking about it as being submissive, you know the "my man comes first"

My sister goes by both. Nobody eats until her husband gets home, even if he has to work late(sometimes as late as midnight). They wake up my nephews when he gets home so they can eat. Now that's taking it too far imo.

this really bothers me

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 11:00pm
It should femme cuz thats some ol bs

give the kids their dinner at a reasonable hour and put them to bed at 9 ,you and your hubby can have dinner together at midnight if that's what you want smgdh
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 11:02pm
the religious aspect aside, if you are sitting down for dinner as a family, serving the children first allows their food to cool a bit while you prepare you and your hubby's plates. 

besides, men tend to eat faster than women and kids so unless you want your hubby to stuff his face then leave the table to go watch football while youre stuck at the table supervising the children alone, i just don't understand the rationale behind feeding the man first. 

but this is only applicable if you have the kind of family that sits down at meals together imho.

Edited by noneyons - Aug 25 2014 at 11:04pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 11:28pm
Kids always eat first
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Idk, for some men it's about "I pay the bills/brought this food, so I eat first"

Women may be thinking about it as being submissive, you know the "my man comes first"

My sister goes by both. Nobody eats until her husband gets home, even if he has to work late(sometimes as late as midnight). They wake up my nephews when he gets home so they can eat. Now that's taking it too far imo.

Cry NOOO.. this reminds me of the mentality some women have who choose their husband over the kid when there's been abuse. Idk your sister's situation, so I'm not saying that's her

but why does he allow this? and further, who wants to deal with kids at midnight? I wonder if they'll resent him/her for this kind of stuff later
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 11:45pm
They both do it for the reasons I mentioned above(and even deeper), and he said that was the way his parents did things.

My nephews(11 and 13) are pretty much used to it by now, so idk how they really feel. They're also the type of people who don't make groceries, they just "pick up" what they want to eat on that day.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 19>