BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Who gets served first?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 7:40pm
In the fb debate, what's the logic behind feeding the grown ass man first?
Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 7:41pm
i eat first. 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 7:48pm

miss me with that old school sh*t

this isn't 1900 to 1960
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 8:02pm
Mine Stern Smile
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 8:04pm
why cant the man make mine and the kids plates? does his dick prevent him from walkin his ass to the kitchen and fixin his family's plates? tf kinda shat...
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 8:05pm
I thought this was about oral sex dammit

but I serve myself first *thats why I'll be forever alone lmao*

I guess the kids eat first?
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 8:05pm
oh and any heaux that might be in attendance that is willing to make my man's plate can fix mine and my kids plates while she at it.  #thanksboo
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 8:07pm
kids first. then the man gets his plate made. how it was growing up at least.

when i get married, the food will be on the table family style. everybody just pass it around
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

why do people always feel theres a right or wrong answer to questions like this? if a woman feeds her husband before her kids, and another woman serves her kids first, whose to say either is wrong, especially if the husband is fine or not concerned on the matter? different households can do things differently without either being wrong.

i gotta go with this answer. as long as i get the big plate and a tall glass of tea i'm good.
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 8:13pm
why do people always feel theres a right or wrong answer to questions like this? if a woman feeds her husband before her kids, and another woman serves her kids first, whose to say either is wrong, especially if the husband is fine or not concerned on the matter? different households can do things differently without either being wrong.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>