Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Who Does She Think She Is?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>

Bootiful Cream

Author
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:10am
Im also not sure how that looks good. . . like theres no scalp. Its just sewing all the tracks super close together.
Sponsored Links

*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:51am
Anyone know the details of this?
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by *SUCCMIDRY* *SUCCMIDRY* wrote:

The technique? I have a theory, and so does another poster. I'm gonna take my weave down tonight and try it out.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:13am
Originally posted by _belle _belle wrote:

Im also not sure how that looks good. . . like theres no scalp. Its just sewing all the tracks super close together.

Its 2014 I need a real looking scalp on my artificial weave.Cry
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:24am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by *SUCCMIDRY* *SUCCMIDRY* wrote:

The technique? I have a theory, and so does another poster. I'm gonna take my weave down tonight and try it out.

Yes, please report back if it works out.

I dont understand how to complete this without using a kilo or something of hair and sewing for two hours LOL
miszscott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miszscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Well at least shes a licensed cosmetologist. LOL

The newest requirement for my next hair stylist is that you not have an instagram.
Instagram is the true root of all ratchetness.
I would just move someone up on the waiting list, it could really make your client's day.
That with a nice install & they're pretty much guaranteed to book again.
But I guess with all the thirst she sees on her twitter & instagram....Dead

I THINK she is located in Maryland or something like that.
There could be a real shortage of stylists who can do sew ins like she can.
So she probably can get away with a price like that.
Now SewNatural charging $975 for a sew in in NYC is ridiculous because there is a weave shop
on EVERY BLOCK in NY.
Shocked WTF, that is ridiculous and I thought $150 for a sew-in is too much for something that will only last 2-3 months in my growing head. That is why I have moved towards the wigs side. Expensive hair plus $975 for a sew-in, damn they must be a lawyer with no kids to pay for that sh!t. Even if I had money I always go the more affordable route, and customer service is everything to me so I definitely would not pay that for a stink a$$ attitude that most of these hairdressers think they can pull off.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 6:41pm
Personally I have no qualms on what a person is charging to do a service.  It's not like they are forcing you to pay for it.  Besides there are so many people who can do it cheaper and this is a free market.  If the lady in the OP wanna charge that and she is doing hair out of her living room, I can't be mad at her. 
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Personally I have no qualms on what a person is charging to do a service.  It's not like they are forcing you to pay for it.  Besides there are so many people who can do it cheaper and this is a free market.  If the lady in the OP wanna charge that and she is doing hair out of her living room, I can't be mad at her. 
I agree with you LOLto me it is just so suprising that people are still willing to pay for a install like that when there are plenty of youtube videos
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 8:16am
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Amen...it s all about marketing. Everyone has choices who to spend their coins with
bdeshun25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdeshun25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 2:11pm
Hi! Have you posted the seamless sew in technique yet?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
  Share Topic