FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who Does She Think She Is?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 10:20pm
Ladies that are interested in this technique here is the braid pattern:

Sponsored Links

CEE JAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CEE JAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:00am
SO off topic but clearly the girl has mild alopicia I wonder u she suggested she see a Dr before she did her install
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:18am
Why when you not buying into someones foolery you gotta be on da welfare?? Just wondering
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:20am
Originally posted by CEE JAY CEE JAY wrote:

SO off topic but clearly the girl has mild alopicia I wonder u she suggested she see a Dr before she did her install

Where the spot is located it looks like her hair came out from a too tight install braided in the circular pattern. My sister had a bald spot like that from some heffa pulling the thread too tight at the closure part of her weave. When we took it down it looked exactly like that.Cry

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 19 2014 at 10:23am
GOBLUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GOBLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 11:24am
Why do I feel like the term Seamless Weave is gonna be the "Virgin Brazilian" of 2014??..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by GOBLUE GOBLUE wrote:

Why do I feel like the term Seamless Weave is gonna be the "Virgin Brazilian" of 2014??..

ConfusedCry, so what you sayin.. Virgin Brazilian bodywave is a urban myth??
GOBLUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GOBLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Shhhhh, lol. Don't you start beef with the Virgin Brazilian, Virgin Polynesian, Virgin ((insert Exotic Name) Ali Express Crusaders.   

No Shade (I too have purchased from Ali., but I know that the hair hadn't been a Virgin in a long time)

Edited by GOBLUE - Jan 19 2014 at 3:26pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:10pm

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Shhhhh, lol. Don't you start beef with the Virgin Brazilian, Virgin Polynesian, Virgin ((insert Exotic Name) Ali Express Crusaders.   

No Shade (I too have purchased from Ali., but I know that the hair hadn't been a Virgin in a long time)

Wink Gotcha, now I am going to take several seats before the Aliexpress Mafia comes for me. 
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:51pm
After watching that vid, I'm almost 99% sure I've figure out her "method" for sewing the track

Next time I take my weave out I will try it and update you all. If I'm correct, it's really nothing secretive or rocket science. Just a method that was already done that she added a "twist" to.

Edited by danieb23 - Jan 19 2014 at 8:52pm
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 1:50am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

After watching that vid, I'm almost 99% sure I've figure out her "method" for sewing the track

Next time I take my weave out I will try it and update you all. If I'm correct, it's really nothing secretive or rocket science. Just a method that was already done that she added a "twist" to.

please, do tell, do tell! lol im about to do my sewin tuesday for my anniversaryt. i need to be fly!
< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System