FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who Does She Think She Is?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:02am
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Straight backs with a net I would only do if someone has neck length or shorter hair.
Simple and not much tension.

Idk how I forgot to say this.

On Instagram straight flexin'

yes mam,make em small and sew those tails in between braids,net up and go. I have done many a ponytail sew ins like this that LAST even with long hair.
Sponsored Links

Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:05am
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Dreamz loves how monet speaks about herself in the third person. Dreamz would try this, but dreamz doesn't want her family to look at her like she is crazy.

Dreamz wishes monet A safe and happy pregnancy, but dreamz also wishes monet would sit down and shut up about inventing her seamless weave technique.
lmfao!!! Milanni agrees.
meerkat81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote meerkat81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Milanni Parys Milanni Parys wrote:

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Dreamz loves how monet speaks about herself in the third person. Dreamz would try this, but dreamz doesn't want her family to look at her like she is crazy.

Dreamz wishes monet A safe and happy pregnancy, but dreamz also wishes monet would sit down and shut up about inventing her seamless weave technique.
lmfao!!! Milanni agrees.

DeadCryLOL
Pretty_Thick_Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Pretty_Thick_Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:16pm
I will say that I am a fan of Monet. BUT I will say that ALL the ig stylist I follow all do the same thing anyway. Everyone's install looks the exact same!!!!!!! So I don't think I could see myself paying someone $400 for the samething everyone else is doing. & plus I'm not a fan of doing the high ponytail. It's jus way too much hair left out for me.
whitneydaniell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote whitneydaniell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:52pm
Her styles are nice but her prices aren't practical especially when her so-called trademarked "Seamless Weaves" aren't anything fancy or original. Hair By Bobby, who is located in the Bronx, NY does the same exact thing and his prices are very reasonable and he's not rude to people. It's funny that she asked people to address their questions to her mom, yet her mom answers them by being rude. Type of customer service is that? Furthermore, I searched the US Patent and Trademark applications; pending and approved, and um... yeah... no trademark for Seamless Weaves. She's lame.

Check out Hair By Bobby ---> http://bobbydoesmyhair.tumblr.com - bobbydoesmyhair.tumblr.com
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 3:06pm
LOL @ hairbybobby. Nice try.
whitneydaniell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whitneydaniell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 3:10pm
I never tried him. Just seen pictures. His work is similar to hers and his prices are better. *shrug*

Edited by whitneydaniell - Jan 28 2013 at 3:11pm
dsr_diva09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsr_diva09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 3:45pm
The bidding is at 660$ with 6 days left. It's officially black Christmas.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by whitneydaniell whitneydaniell wrote:

I never tried him. Just seen pictures. His work is similar to hers and his prices are better. *shrug*

Yeah I follow him on instagram
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 4:35pm
From Rags To Riches To Ratchet
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>