BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who Does She Think She Is?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 8:12am
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

5 to 7 hours for an install???
That's allll day

So glad I found a stylist in south Florida that can do SEAMLESS WEAVES.
I like how she's got that "tm" behind the name. It's a nice touch

what part of south Florida? i'm thinking of trying someone new
Sponsored Links

MimiSoLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MimiSoLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 9:00am
Wait, this broad is crazy, but that's explainable since her momma is a hot mess too. But y'all said SEW NATURAL is charging $975.00 for a sew-in now? SMH. I knew she was starting to get all high and mighty I had to unfriend her ass on Facebook cause she acted like arjuju was the only damn hair that was really worthy of install. Whats wrong with these wenches.

Dead

Edited by MimiSoLovely - Jan 26 2013 at 9:01am
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 9:50am
What is going here??!?!?!? Part of me thinks they're both one trick ponys trying to make as much $ off ONE intsall because they know clients likely wont return/ find their services worth it. Look at Sewnatural closely, her long time clients have their OLD RATE locked in, hence her retention. I find it hard to believe both her and monet are booked so far in advance at their current prices, that means they dont have appts avail to re-book clients! Everyone knows stylists make money off of their LOYAL clientele, not just one timers.

I dont consider them to be brilliant business people at all, I think theyre both aware that the HIGH people feel booking their seemingly unattainable services will wear off as soon as you get out of their chair. So they try to get as much money in one shot as possible.

Edited by beana3 - Jan 26 2013 at 9:51am
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 10:44am
The thoughts going through my head as I read through this thread...

First off...auctioning off appointments? I think she's ridiculous, but I can't hate. It's brilliant business really, but given her attitude, approach and "I created seamless weaves TM" mentality, she's ridiculous. 
You're an IG stylist, relax and sit down. 

Then her mother is her assistant and she's so classless with business? Really now? No wonder they've got such nasty attitudes, it's a family thing. It's easier to act a fool when your mother is standing behind you saying "That's my baby! Aint nobody taking what God gave you." 
Woman, she's weaving in other women's hair into a strangers head with a method that's been around for ages. Just stop your nonsense.

The prices are crazy! Kudos to her cashing into that market, but still, she's a mess for how she conducts herself and her business. 

And I hope she actually did trademark Seamless Weave, because she'd just look a fool using TM on something that's not even trademarked...

dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 11:32am
Dreamz loves how monet speaks about herself in the third person. Dreamz would try this, but dreamz doesn't want her family to look at her like she is crazy.

Dreamz wishes monet A safe and happy pregnancy, but dreamz also wishes monet would sit down and shut up about inventing her seamless weave technique.
Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 9:35am
@naturalchick30
I never had a full weave with a closure so I can't tell you what the best option will be . I don't want to say something w/o testing it and making sure it works 100%
flygirlkc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flygirlkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 11:13am
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Dreamz loves how monet speaks about herself in the third person. Dreamz would try this, but dreamz doesn't want her family to look at her like she is crazy.

Dreamz wishes monet A safe and happy pregnancy, but dreamz also wishes monet would sit down and shut up about inventing her seamless weave technique.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Malexandre Malexandre wrote:

@naturalchick30
I never had a full weave with a closure so I can't tell you what the best option will be . I don't want to say something w/o testing it and making sure it works 100%

Ok thanks.
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:22am
Here's the ebay auction link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEAMLESS-WEAVE-Monet-Crochet-/121058708463#ht_937wt_1399 -

(It's posted in the thread about sewnatural1...birds of a feather weave together)
drahmafree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drahmafree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:01am
For real doe?! Smh yeah ok! I think it's sad...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 16>