Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Who Does She Think She Is?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
123kjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123kjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 7:35am
When you win the auction on ebay that the price of the service all you have to do is bring the hair

Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 8:41am
Originally posted by Malexandre Malexandre wrote:

I am sorry but I have to comment on that because it s making me lmao. Those women are not doing anything special! they are using their brain, something that stylist (no offense to the ones on this forum) seem to lack.  When I first moved to this country and I went to get my first weave ,the woman start braiding my hair all to the back... I was like WTF!!! since then It has been a challenge to find someone who understand that this is not the way to go at all. It doesn't matter if you are having a side part, middle part ! braiding all the way to the back will left you with a big bump on the back of your head! a bump that they are trying to flatten using a kilo of thread and super complicated technique for no reason!
Where I am from I am used to people braiding in circular pattern and zig zag in the middle of the head. I doesn't matter how long your hair are it always came up flat! (your head is round, why it doesn't make sense for people to follow the shape of your head?!) The only thing you have to do is contour the horseshoe.Not only your hair is flat but you end up with only ONE braid that you can sew easily. Instead of having a thousand of braid and a kilo of thread that you have to remove with scissors and risk cutting your hair in the process. 
I am just saying no need for complicated sew in pattern it is as simple of that!

Could you please make a diagram for a full weave with closure?
tasty14rb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tasty14rb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 8:44am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by ILOVEBEYONCE ILOVEBEYONCE wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Don't like people like her...I'm gonna make a seamless
Video so more women can do it themselves.

Hurry! Clap

I did my hair last night nd recorded the braid pattern, but not the actual sew in. I can explain it, though so I should have it posted on Monday....Saturday if I do my HW and stop procrastinating

What is your YT name?
kilaniboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote kilaniboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 9:10am
i dont understand the hype over doing sew-ins that allow high ponytails. With enough leaveout and a neatly braided circular base, any stylist should be able to achieve this. I do it all the time and im not even licensed... but if people think shes worth the $400+ then i cant be mad at that. 
brwnSUGARbby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote brwnSUGARbby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 8:59pm
She only been doing "seamless" weaves for a little over 4 months so when did she "coin" this term ???? Oh and there are pictures of her braid pattern on her IG. shes young and dumb and she will never make it with her fool ass customer service "FAQ"
Miss Carmen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss Carmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 10:59pm
NORTH  CAROLINA  FAQ

Right now she is accepting appointments in NC as all Baltimore appointments have been booked. The prices for NC are below.  

Hello and thank you for contacting Monet Crochet. In an effort to respond to the massive number of emails I have created a FAQ that should hopefully answer all questions. Please read all  of the  questions and answers before booking your appointment.  If you ask a question that was addressed in this FAQ you will be asked to reference this for the answer so that we can address other questions that are not answered in the FAQ.  Thank you so much.

Frequently asked questions

1. What is a SEAMLESS WEAVE™?

A SEAMLESS WEAVE™ is a technique by uMonet Crochet that gives you more flexibility with wearing your weave. With a SEAMLESS WEAVE™ you are not limited to one hair style with a seamless flat surface 

2. If Monet is booked can another stylists do a SEAMLESS WEAVE™ ?

At this time the answer is no. We are currently working on licensing rights and training for other stylist to offer the technique  to their clients. 

3. How much is a SEAMLESS WEAVE?

The prices are $500 for the Charlotte,NC  location and a $100  deposit is needed to secure your appointment. See question 10 for out of town appointments if you wish for Monet to travel to you. 

4. How do  I book an appointment?

First email some dates that you are interested in. Someone will contact you with the availability around the dates you have provided. Once a date and time has been given to you, you then have 24 hours to secure your appointment date by paying your deposit. The balance is payable at the time of your appointment.

5. How and where do I pay my deposit?

Deposits are paid via paypal. It will give us both a receipt of your payment. 
-Log on to www.paypal.com 
-click on BUY
-click on make a payment
-enter the information on the left side of the screen
-where it says TO enter the following email address:  bookmonetcrochet@gmail.com
-enter $100 for the amount
-click on continue and follow it through
-be sure to put your appointment date, time and NC in the comments section so that your payment can be applied.
(If you have any other questions regarding PayPal please reference the website or give paypal a call)

6. How long will the SEAMLESS WEAVE last?

With proper maintenance it can last up to 3 1/2 - 5  months depending on length and density of your hair . By proper maintenance We mean getting your hair shampooed  and treated with the proper products that will keep your hair looking fabulous.

7. How often will I need my hair maintenanced?

That is up to you. Some people come in once a week and others every two weeks. Some people return once a month. It's all in how you care for your hair in between salon visits. The cost of a maintenance appointment is $65. The price includes your hair treatments

8. How much for color?

Color is $25 per bundle of hair. If you are getting your natural hair colored in addition to the weave bundles, the prices start at $40 on up depending on what needs to be done. Monet would have to look at your hair and the color that you are interested in receiving.

9. If I can't make my appointment is my deposit refundable?

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY- all deposits are non-refundable
-if you pay your deposit and you are unable to make your appointment you must CANCEL within 24 hrs prior to your appointment to reschedule. Send us a text message or email. Sending an email / text will give the date and time of your cancellation. We will contact you to give you a rescheduled date that will work better for you. 
-if you are a no call and/or a no show. YOUR DEPOSIT IS NONREFUNDABLE and we will not reschedule you. 

10. Will Monet travel to my location and what are the travel prices?

Monet Crochet's travel prices are as follows :
- travel and hotel must be paid in full for Monet Crochet
-Monet will cover the expenses for her own assistants
- if you have 6 or more people the cost for a SEAMLESS  WEAVE™ is $950
-If you have 5 or less people the cost for a SEAMLESS  WEAVE™ is $1200

11. What does the SEAMLESS WEAVE™ include?

It includes your hair treatments(hour and 30 min), the cutting of all dead ends, braiding of your hair, weave install and styling.    Additional techniques are  added   according to the health of your hair . Monet will tell you which products you will need to maintain your hair.  

12. Is the hair included in the price?

No it isn't 

13. Where can I purchase my hair for a weave install?

You can order hair through whichever vendor you are comfortable with. Monet Crochet has had great success with Sassy Mitchell Hair but you are free to use who you like. If you are interested in the Sassy Mitchell Hair please contact them if you have any questions. We do not have a number nor an address for them. Any search engine should be able to located their contact information. 

14. Is there a Payment plan?

Yes. You can send in payments via paypal as long as you reference your appointment date.  You get up to  2 months(( ONLY))to pay it off  . If  YOUR TOTAL BALANCE ISN'T PAYED  on time all of your money will be sent back  EXCEPT your  hundred dollars deposit . At this point you will no longer be able to get a appt with Monet crochet  again . There are no payment plans beyond the actual appointment date.

15. Is Monet  Crochet moving to Charlotte, North Carolina?

Yes. Monet does hair in NC once a week out of every month until June. The last appointment will be accepted for Baltimore on May 17,2013. Starting June 1, 2013 to Aug 1, 2013 Monet will take appointments in Charlotte, NC. Starting Aug 1, 2013 she will go on maternity leave until Sept. 2013 . she will return to Baltimore for one week each month starting Oct 2013. 

16. Does she offer training courses for other stylists? 

Yes please send an email to monetcrochet@gmail with the word TRAINING in the subject line. Details will be emailed to you .

17. How long should I plan to be in the salon for my SEAMLESS WEAVE™?

The process takes about 5 to 7 hours. The breakdown is as follows:
- up to 1  hour and 30 min  worth of hair treatments customized to your hair care needs
-1 hour to blow dry your hair and clip all dead ends
- starting at 1 hour for braiding your natural hair ( it may be longer  or shorter according to how thick or long your hair may be ) 
- up to2  hours for the actual weave install. 
- styling of your choice 

18. Do I have to have hair left out for my weave install?

No you do not. Each weave is customized to the clients hair. It is not a one size fits all weave. The condition of your hair will determine the amount of hair that can be left out.

19. Can I get a closure?

Monet will have to see the condition of your hair first. If you hair is weak then a closure will only break off your hair and Monet will not install a closure unless she knows that your hair is strong enough to support a closure. Remember hair care first. Many of the pictures on Instagram do not have a closure. Monet specializes in covering bald spots due to alopecia with out a closure needed 

20. My hair is short can I get a SEAMLESS WEAVE™?

Yes as long as you have two inches of hair in length you can get a SEAMLESS WEAVE™ 

21. Are there any specials like the one where you were offering $100 off?

No specials at this time. The special has been over since Oct 10, 2012

22. When can I schedule a weave appointment ?

Monet only does weaves on the week days. The weekends (Sat and Sun) are reserved for maintenance, color and natural hair

This is the FAQs that was sent to me smh. She is charging an arm and a leg because she is pregnant and she's trying to stack her coins before the baby gets here (i'm guessing).  Sidenote: I wish her and the duck lips stance will stop. How am I suppose to take you serious and pay you what you are supposedly " worth" ? Shocked

Edited by Miss Carmen - Jan 25 2013 at 11:01pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 2:41am
I hate when people refer to themselves in 3rd person.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 4:52am
She said she gets a massive amount of emails.  BWAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!  LOL

darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 7:51am
5 to 7 hours for an install???
That's allll day

So glad I found a stylist in south Florida that can do SEAMLESS WEAVES.
I like how she's got that "tm" behind the name. It's a nice touch
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 7:56am
$500.00??? I wish I would....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 17>