FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Who Does She Think She Is?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 11:44am
Originally posted by ILOVEBEYONCE ILOVEBEYONCE wrote:

Yall have to see her and her assistant arguing with customers because they think this is CRAZY! LMFAO!

One person goes:  Why wouldn't the next person that's on the waiting list get the appt? Not that I'm interested in the appt or seamless weave, I'm just wondering.

And her assistant/partner or whatever the hell she is, goes: well I need not waste my time with any explanations. Have a wonderful day.

MONET says: I don't get it lol. All the wtf and tf. Are unnecessary like Some time it be the main people who can't even pay a $50 deposit on time and ask for more time Or doesn't have enough money to get a seamless weave and ask for a payment plan . Smh if there career was in high demand and couldn't service everyone they would have a auction too . . I live life unselfishly so god makes the unordinary ordinary for me ..

Dead

Lmaoooo she's trying to be condescending but she fails because she can't properly construct a sentence. That's a hot mess!
Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (36) Thanks(36)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:00pm
Don't like people like her...I'm gonna make a seamless
Video so more women can do it themselves.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:01pm
Lol at her career being in high demand.
Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Blossom8186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

Originally posted by ILOVEBEYONCE ILOVEBEYONCE wrote:

Yall have to see her and her assistant arguing with customers because they think this is CRAZY! LMFAO!

One person goes:  Why wouldn't the next person that's on the waiting list get the appt? Not that I'm interested in the appt or seamless weave, I'm just wondering.

And her assistant/partner or whatever the hell she is, goes: well I need not waste my time with any explanations. Have a wonderful day.

MONET says: I don't get it lol. All the wtf and tf. Are unnecessary like Some time it be the main people who can't even pay a $50 deposit on time and ask for more time Or doesn't have enough money to get a seamless weave and ask for a payment plan . Smh if there career was in high demand and couldn't service everyone they would have a auction too . . I live life unselfishly so god makes the unordinary ordinary for me ..

Dead

Lmaoooo she's trying to be condescending but she fails because she can't properly construct a sentence. That's a hot mess!

For real lol. Like, what is she even really trying to say? LOL

I personally don't see anything wrong with her auctioning off an appointment. If she has the client base, I think it's a smart enough way to make the extra money. Idk who tf she is but kudos to her and her poor English. Gotta get in where you fit in and live unselfishly making the unordinary ordinary right? Lmao 

Edited by Blossom8186 - Jan 24 2013 at 12:04pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Please do so. In this day and age where weave wearers are being more empowered to do their own hair. Side eyes this chick. The method will shine for 2 years max. Something else will come along.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:13pm
So im looking at her instagram and it appears that she is cool withSewnatural1. That explains the outrageous prices. She had the nerve to charge $150.00 extra for emergency appointments??
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

So im looking at her instagram and it appears that she is cool withSewnatural1. That explains the outrageous prices. She had the nerve to charge $150.00 extra for emergency appointments??

LMFAO! Yes! And people pay it! Please tell me if you see her taking ordinary to "unordinary" with her weaves. GRANTED, they are very nice, but they certainly do not warrant her psychotic business practices nor attitude.
theLANAshow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote theLANAshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:17pm

I'm so confused.

Why are these people so unprofessional?! From hair stylists to AVs, the cattiness and lack of professionalism is astounding! EVERYONE is throwing shade at everyone else.

Is this the new business model? I know these reality shows have people thinking it's cute to act a fool, but really, that's how you want to run your business??
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Hurry! Clap
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:20pm
they are going in on instagram...lol her assistant's attitude is wack
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>