Perfect Hair Collection

Who Does She Think She Is?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 9:42pm
Well there's a sucker born every minute. But I don't throw good money behind bad. She might do hair well but her attitude is unforgivable. 
Sponsored Links

NailtechDC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NailtechDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 6:25pm
I was going to go to grad school.  But I'm holding off for a while.  I  am seriously thinking about going to hair school.  Too much money to be made in the beauty industry.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 9:50am
It's crazy how she throw blessings from God from exploitation nd I remember this too the highest bidder paid $800 for this appointment I thought that outrageous. Then she says its the one who pays the deposit, or need a payment plan is the one who comments? Like really this chick really needs to get off her high horse, and take the helium out of her head forreal.. i can't stand when ppl use the blessings they receive to exploit.
IceQueenSW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IceQueenSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 3:44pm
Are there any seamless weave stylist in Los Angeles?
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 3:59pm
All I can say is that it is a free market (within reason) and she can conduct business however she wants within the confines of the law.  The only issue would be how long would she be in business.  Just as she can set prices for her services, I have a choice as a consumer to reject it and find someone else who can do it or learn to do it myself or submit to those prices.  She looks like she doesn't negotiate so I can't speak on that.
ksilver818 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksilver818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 4:32pm
I am so over these arrogant stylists. Good for her if she does a hot weave, but when more folks start demanding respect and good customer service, she won't be in demand for long.
IceQueenSW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IceQueenSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Straight backs with a net I would only do if someone has neck length or shorter hair.
Simple and not much tension.

Idk how I forgot to say this.

On Instagram straight flexin'

I tried seeing this video but it says it doesn't exist. Do you have another link? I'd like to see this technique.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 5:10pm
It wasn't hair related, just a funny video.

But to make a sew in seamless the trick is to place the wefts one after another, keeping almost no space between the wefts. When you place them this close together when you "part" the hair you won't see any gaps. I've done this before on a wig but it does take a bit more hair than it usually would if you spaced your wefts out.

The way I've achieved a ponytail is the same way Miss Bossy did in these videos.

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 5:58pm
Monet is good, but I'd never support her business due to her attitude. She should be more humble.

Anyways, I posted the information below in another thread - and thought I'd share here too.

I've been weaving since I was a teen and the circular braiding pattern was all I knew in the beginning. I use a few different braid patterns now. Anyways, here are a few videos to help. 

I am not in anyway associated with this salon. I studied the videos posted on their YT page to perfect my technique. Thank you.

full sew-in w/bangs

Check out L10's youtube channel for more videos. They have a ton to learn from.

Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 6:59pm
[QUOTE=Naturalchick30]Lol unbelievable[/QUOTE]

UnbeweaveableLOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures