Extensions Plus

Topic Closedwho do you think will win??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sweetpea84 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: who do you think will win??
    Posted: Mar 08 2006 at 11:19pm

Hey all! Did anyone catch ANTM cycle 6? What do you think of the girls?? I personally thought Kathy, the country gal from Brevard, NC  was too funny with all those crazy expressions and droppin it like it's hot, she was one of my favorites until she got cut ...

Last night, i went to the upn site to catch a glimpse of the girls before tonight's show and I have to say Jade was my top pic until tonight...the woman is beautiful...but she is str8 DIVA with the capital letters! it's weird because when you look at her you think she is going to be real chill and cool because of the style that she has but DAG her attitude is too much...I'm still confused as to why she must convince everyone that she is humble and down to earth in such an arrogant way .... but maybe we'll see this humbleness and coolness when the season gets underway...

After tonight's show I think Nnenna has a really good chance of winning..she has a great personality and seems real genuine..the only thing i can't understand is her hairstyle...it is just a H.A.M she's a beautiful girl but she needs help in the kitchen area...

But that's all I'll write for now, lol, I've written too much already but let me know what you all think  

Edited by sweetpea84
Sponsored Links

JustAverage View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2006 at 11:00am
I like Nnenna. Jade was also my top pic. I also like Danielle and the girl who looks like Charlize Theron. I think Nnenna might just win this one. I think Leslie and Jade might get into an argument.
Khrystyle View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2006 at 11:52am
Same here. When I first saw all the girls I thought that Jade would make it far but looking at her attitude that changed quickly. Like Jay said last night because she thinks she knows everything she is not going to listen. My vote is for Nnena but I like Sara and Leslie too.
Tameka28 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2006 at 10:48am
I liked Jade too when i saw her pictures. I love her style and she's just really beautiful..but her attitude sucks! She'll be good for drama on the show though.
Some one mentioned Nnena's hair. That mess looked marvelous compared to Furonda's hair! All i can say is that i'm glad the makeover show is next week!
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2006 at 5:46am

Is it me or this seasons of ANTM picks not as attractive as the previous few?  It appears that only 4 girls are naturally beautifully which are Nnena, Danielle, Mollie Sue and Leslie.  The rest truly do need ANTM make up artist to pull off being pretty.

I hate to say but Danielle is my favorite.  The girl is straight street and funny. She had me laughing about "I didn't know what regal was but I didn't want to say thank you."

I wish Janice would come back to the panel.  At least someone will be honest with these girls about their attitudes and looks.

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2006 at 5:51am

But remember ladies--ANTM isn't about beauty or who's cute but who can pull off "coutour, high fashion" because there are quite a few that don't even cut close to being cute/pretty but rather average/less than average.

JustAverage View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2006 at 9:42am
I agree with queenbee but I also think that Sara is pretty aswell.
Champagne_Wishe View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2006 at 11:41pm
This one is a toss up.  I would like it if Sara (Bratz lookalike) or Nnenna would win.  Either way, I don't have any strong favorites.  Anyhoo the season is young.
Alize334 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2006 at 7:46pm
Jade is a model version of New York. She's a beauty but she got a personality disorder or something.
Samirah View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2006 at 7:11am
okay is Nnenna the girl with no hair (it will be the end of the show before I remember the names) but if that is her she is GORGEOUS!!!!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic