BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Who attacks a 2 y.o.?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 12:55pm
Just so terrible and getting worse.
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

She was probably salty about him getting someone else pregnant. Seems like the only one that cared for the boy was the guy who found out he wasn't the daddy.Cry

this, 
the more i learn it makes more and more sense. 

both of them were probably stepping out on their main when the pregnancy happened. 
he's on tv not worried because this solves a complicated situation for him and his other children's mother, as sick as it may be.
mom probably didn't protect her son because the dna test probably blew the lid off her lie and ruined her relationship. 
i want everyone involved except for the 1 man who loved the baby lined up and shot. the rest are disgusting human beings. Angry
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 1:23pm
Adrian Peterson's text message of his reason for playing today. Pretty awesome stuff pic.twitter.com/5hk9Zk5evj
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  • < ="" ="btn- with-icn dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-tooltip" aria-haspopup="true" role="" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; padding: 0px; cursor: pointer; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; -webkit--shadow: none; -shadow: none; color: rgb0, 153, 153;"> More
Embedded image permalink
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 1:41pm
-_____________________________________________-

I just saw this on Twitter:

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 2:11pm
I mean I wouldn't want people think my kid died either......and as far as him being extremely hurt.....I wouldn't expect that....he had no real bond with the child and never met him....
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 2:18pm
I know its different with a child but every season you hear of a football/basketball/baseball player who just experienced a loss but played in that weeks game. Its what they do, its what they know, its who they are.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Some of us are smart enough to fully comprehend how to look at what goes on around us and use that information to not to f*ck up and become sh*tty single parents in the first damn place.

There's no guarantees in life.
You may snap. You may have a rotten kid no matter what precautions. Your partner may leave. Things happen thy we can't account for in life. No need to condemn single parents.

No guarantees? How about keeping your legs closed? Getting sterilized? Abortion?

There are lots of ways not to end up being a single parent, let alone a bad one, and I can 100% guarantee I won't be one.

And I'm not condemning single parents in general. I'm condemning BAD parents, single, partnered, adoptive and whatever else.

MAYSAY1 you need to watch what you're saying because you're insulting ALOT of people, obviously on something you have never experienced. I'm sorry if someone hurt you but life does not go according to man's plans but God's plan.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap THANK YOU!!!

As a single parent, it always amazes me how folks got so much to say about your life, always ASSuming shyt when they don't even know the whole story. Unless you've walked in someone else's shoes, don't ever judge!
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 2:26pm
if i were him, i wouldn't be explaining sh1t
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 2:29pm
With what I've seen laid out of course he wouldn't have a deep connection with the child.
I ain't mad that he's playing most football players do the same but he sounded so cold in that interview.

Of course he has to explain if he feels like his public image would be affected.
He has too many marketing deals not to explain
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 2:35pm
trifling ass heaux
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 26>