BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Who attacks a 2 y.o.?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 8:46am
I'm a single parent, and I don't care about what people w/o kids think is right for me. Thank you GG for trying to bring some sense into this thread w/ people that don't know what they're talking about.
Sponsored Links

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 9:04am
Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

I'm a single parent, and I don't care about what people w/o kids think is right for me. Thank you GG for trying to bring some sense into this thread w/ people that don't know what they're talking about.

I have a friend who always said people without kids have the biggest opinion on how they should be raised. I never really bought it. Now I see...
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 9:21am
I came back in this thread to see if little man had survived and I had to read through a bunch of ridiculous and judgmental posts. Maysay, I hope you are the one person in the world whose life pans out the way you think it will.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 10:07am
Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

Clap
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 12:09pm
I cried yesterday reading this. Just no words. 

Anyway, lifted the below from LA

uote:

I'm not sure if this was posted but this statement is by the guy who raised the little boy who passed. The one who was proven to not be the father via DNA. 

Wow this is all so messy. That baby mama is a mess for all this.

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 12:15pm
hmmmmm...
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 12:15pm
also c&p. this whle story is a vile mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathycoxxx View Post

Wow. Extremely insensitive. Do these people realize an innocent 2-year-old just died???

Between the Fiance's tweet, Adrienne's cheerful news conference, and Baby Mama's willingness to bring an abusive ahole around her child, I've come to the conclusion that there's something wrong with ALL the adults involved in this situation.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 12:18pm
Im surprised she didn't go after Peterson off the jump. Maybe she wasn't just after cs or maybe she forgot who she slept with around that time. I wonder how the dad (ruffin) felt about the mom moving in with Patterson.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 12:30pm
Elizabeth needs to calm thee f down. People heard Adrian's two year old died so it is natural that people assumed it was Jr.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 12:37pm
She was probably salty about him getting someone else pregnant. Seems like the only one that cared for the boy was the guy who found out he wasn't the daddy.Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 26>
  Share Topic