Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Who attacks a 2 y.o.?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 26>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Met Son for 1st Time In Hospital

Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:02pm
Wait...so the baby has been in the hospital since Wednesday night and he just came to see the baby on Friday after excusing himself from practice when the doctors said the child wasn't going to make it? Wow. 
Nevermind. I just read the TMZ article.

My SO was saying that's weird that he is going to play on Sunday, but I thought all this just happened yesterday. My SO showed more emotion when telling me about this story than AP did in that interview.

Edited by keepgrowing - Oct 12 2013 at 12:13pm
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:03pm
Peterson had never even met the child. In the hospital was the first time and he only knew of his existence a month prior.

It's natural that he would want to go to practice, smile in interviews, and talk about getting a W on Sunday because he never actually developed an emotional tie to the baby to grieve for him. He may have fathered the child but he wouldn't be able to recognize him in a classroom of kids, so his response is normal.

And so frustrating.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

Peterson had never even met the child. In the hospital was the first time and he only knew of his existence a month prior.

It's natural that he would want to go to practice, smile in interviews, and talk about getting a W on Sunday because he never actually developed an emotional tie to the baby to grieve for him. He may have fathered the child but he wouldn't be able to recognize him in a classroom of kids, so his response is normal.

And so frustrating.

Wow
He was truly just a sperm donor...
reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:09pm
Sad sad that poor baby!

As for the whole single mom dating, I have always always put my kids first but my oldest is not from my current SO and if I never dated I wouldn't be where I'm at now with 5 more beautiful babies. Dating while being a parent is not a bad thing so long as you take the right precautions IMHO. I never left my son alone with SO till we already had our own kids and my son was 7. Situations like this is why I do EVERYTHING in my power to make things work in my relationship, I know that most men nowadays who are willing to date a single mom are up to no good.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by reesegurl11 reesegurl11 wrote:

I know that most men nowadays who are willing to date a single mom are up to no good.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:15pm
Well....at least the poor kid is in a better place now and away from all this fukkery. 

That's all I got.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:18pm
Maybe it's BHM getting to me but damn if this don't sound like a conspiracy.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:18pm

Cry

Adrian Petersons Son Dies, Adrian Peterson Ashley Ann Doohen Son, Joseph Patterson Assault, Adrian Petersons Son Dead.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Apparently this guy abused the mother of his child also. She had restraining orders out on him before. He also assaulted another woman with a child. He seems to have a pattern of dating and abusing women with children. From what I've read they weren't together long before this happened. He is a predator and I hope he stays in jail and is tortured by guilt for the rest of his life.

I also read that Peterson wasn't that close to the boy. The mom was a fling and he didn't know she was pregnant at first or something like that. 

Well apparently, they were living in the same apartment when this happened. She left her son alone with him and Patterson is the one that called 911 claiming the baby was choking, but the doctors did their examinations and realized that the baby was abused to death by that monster.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 26>
  Share Topic