Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Who attacks a 2 y.o.?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 26>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:32am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

less child support to pay....

Why? I didn't want to say what he might be thinking about his secret baby.......rest in peace sweet baby. 

We need a national law so that women can have fast access to domestic violence orders to see if their new man has a history of abusing women. 
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:39am
Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

less child support to pay....

Why? I didn't want to say what he might be thinking about his secret baby.......rest in peace sweet baby. 

We need a national law so that women can have fast access to domestic violence orders to see if their new man has a history of abusing women. 
Yup. First thing that came to mind is exactly what Bindy says. Yes, there is a possibility that "this is how he deals with his pain, yadda, yadda, yadda" but I just have the feeling he didn't give a crap about that kid in the first place. Especially if the girlfriend was just a fling. The child was probably an inconvenience to him. Maybe I'm too jaded...
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 2:10am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

It's just sad all around. It's hard to date being a single mom and knowing whens the right time. It's definitely sketchy territory letting new people around your kids. He wasn't the one to leave in care of her child and she learned the hard way.

Single parents are on my list of people who have no gotdamn business dating. Should be too doggone busy taking care of yourself and your child and making sure they don't end up in the same situation.

And letting some random person around your child is just dumb as hell. At the very least, you need to require the same scrutiny you'd expect teachers, daycare workers, and other folks to go through.

I always, always put my child first when she was young. I had a date with this one guy and he came to my parents house(had to drop off my daughter there anyways) and he was all in her face saying how cute she is...I never went out again with him after that...it was so creepy..plus she didn;'t like him at all cause he was white..LOLLOL she told me.  When she got older I made time to go out, but i still couldn't get into a relationship cause of my daughter now blossoming into womanhood. Meaning her body was way TOO DEVELOPED FOR A 10 YEAR OLD..<span ="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">     </span>

I believe when the time is right you'll know

I don't know now, i am so set in my old ways I don't think i want a relationship right now. Maybe just to go out for dinner, movie but that would be just about it..
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 2:42am
ntsh

Edited by afrokock - Oct 12 2013 at 2:46am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 2:45am
ntsh

Edited by afrokock - Oct 12 2013 at 2:46am
LovePEACEme5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovePEACEme5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 2:46am
Wrong son.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 2:46am
damn my bad

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 2:58am
This is sad
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 3:30am
This makes me sooo mad! This is exactly why I'm glad I'm laid off from work so I can care for my grandson. My daughter talked about putting him in daycare while she was in college & his father worke. I told her Hell no! He too young & u can't trust people with ur babies nowadays. I don't even like him to visit his other side of his family. Call me over protective but it's too many stories like this far too often...
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 8:02am
ah fcuk
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 26>