FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedWho attacks a 2 y.o.?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 26>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I wholeheartedly disagree with that and so do most people. Otherwise, this wouldn't be an issue in the first place.

Thinking you know what's best for others isn't going to work for anyone other than your own children. Most people take others opinions with a grain of salt.

Edited by GG - Oct 12 2013 at 3:15pm
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 3:15pm
this nga don't give a flying damn.

when spouses or children are murdered and the partner or parent just goes about life like everything is all good, they're always the number 1 suspect...we know he didn't do it, but he obviously ain't as broken up as a devoted parent would be.  if Jr. had died, he would not be at practice.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 3:27pm
He just found out about this child like, week fo last. I'm sure he's hurting in some way, but I can understand if he's not a completely devastated emotional wreck. Or maybe he is, and that's how he's coping. IDK, I'm just glad he's turning to football (hopefully) instead of drugs/alcohol...hopefully.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 3:39pm
oh he only found out about this baby recently??? no wonder

i stopped reading the stories, wasn't aware of this.  smh.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 3:42pm
Okay, maybe not week fo last, but fairly recently.

Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Adrian had only recently learned through a paternity test that he had fathered Ty after the toddlers mother Ashley Doohen contacted him about the matter.

....A source told TMZ that Adrian had embraced the situation and was making plans to fly out later this month to meet his son when this tragedy occurred.

ah makes sense

but how recent is recent?

I heard like a month or so prior to this
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 3:46pm
so our logic was right...had he been a parent to the child this probably wouldn't be going down.  

athletes love raw dogging strangers.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 4:02pm
Not necessarily Wonder. Only thing we can say is, this probably wouldn't have happened if the child hadn't been left alone with the mothers boyfriend.

And strangers love raw dogging athletes too, and the dude she 1st thought was the child's father.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Is that a real question? Do people really suffer from such a lack of critical thinking?

It's pretty easy to look around and see that certain characteristics/situations are more likely to end up in single parenthood. Someone who participates in generally negative behavior is probably not going to be a contributing parent ie no education, no money, no stability, other kids they don't take care of, in and out of jail, inability to keep a job, drug/alcohol addiction, cheating, inability to sustain friendships/family/romantic relationships and whatever else.

And the easiest way to not be a single parent? Don't be a parent at all. Which is what most people should be focused on in the first place because I see very few people nowadays who are anywhere near equipped to be a parent, let alone a good one.

Are you one of those people? You seem very angry. Did a bad parent destroy your life?
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 4:10pm
Haiti.....comegetcholilmessyasspeople!
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 6:58pm

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Some of us are smart enough to fully comprehend how to look at what goes on around us and use that information to not to f*ck up and become sh*tty single parents in the first damn place.

There's no guarantees in life.
You may snap. You may have a rotten kid no matter what precautions. Your partner may leave. Things happen thy we can't account for in life. No need to condemn single parents.

No guarantees? How about keeping your legs closed? Getting sterilized? Abortion?

There are lots of ways not to end up being a single parent, let alone a bad one, and I can 100% guarantee I won't be one.

And I'm not condemning single parents in general. I'm condemning BAD parents, single, partnered, adoptive and whatever else.

MAYSAY1 you need to watch what you're saying because you're insulting ALOT of people, obviously on something you have never experienced. I'm sorry if someone hurt you but life does not go according to man's plans but God's plan.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 26>
  Share Topic