Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who are your long hair crushes?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 9:37am
Thanks so much!  I love her story and how corn rowed sew ins protected her hair using Scurl spray and allowed it to reach belly button length in six years. Thanks so much, I subscribed to her     

I also love that she did her twist out above on STRETCHED hair to minimize friction breakage from the hair being too tight. This goes hand in hand w my promotion of stretching natural hair w plates and banding.                                                                                                                                     
MemoirsofKee         seems to stretch her hair and leave her hair untouched in protective styles and she is tbl too!    I subscribed to her too.  I think we are on to something here! Stretch  your hair, put it up to  protect it and leave it alone!       

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 12 2014 at 12:19pm
Sponsored Links

AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by virginremywholesale virginremywholesale wrote:

bye felicia..(?)Stern Smile
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:00pm
OMG. That lady with the floor length hair! If I even had hair that long, it would shrink up to my butt. :/ Lol.

I want hip length hair...I'm only at SL/APL, I just found out that my hair has not been retaining length rather than growing slowly.
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:44am

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic