Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who are generally more attractive? Men or women?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Who are generally more attractive? Men or women?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:46pm
yes...
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

yes...

Interesting...
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I'm not particularly for either team, but those who say women, would they still me more attractive without the pushups and pull-ins, weaves, relaxers, and colors, and makeup and jewelry?

Most people don't really know what human beings, particularly women, are supposed to look like.  That's why without all of these "enhancements" we are so judgmental against each other and ourselves.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:08pm
women
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:23am
i think women are...honest opinion
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 6:42am
I think women are considered more attractive because 'beauty' has generally been in reference to women throughout history. There have been far less instances of the use of 'flowery' language to describe men's physical traits in literature.

Also, women's abilities to bring life into the world and willingness to express feelings and emotions has been celebrated and men have sought out physically attractive women since forever... women have been romanticized as being the fairer gender throughout time.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:09am
Sneak diss topic
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:14am

I'm not particularly for either team, but those who say women, would they still me more attractive without the pushups and pull-ins, weaves, relaxers, and colors, and makeup and jewelry?

i knew this was basically what the OP was getting at… 
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:27am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i knew this was basically what the OP was getting at… 

Oh--In that case, um...maybe? Depends if the two people being compared are naturally ugly or attractive on a sliding scale lol.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:37am
i think there are some women who are like men.. just some grooming, take care of your skin.. maybe some gloss and mascara.. and they're just naturally very attractive.

but people are conditioned to all the extras that makeup can bring.. 
its become like.. instead of just accentuating or covering up.. many will see a girl with no/very little makeup and scoff and feel like she NEEDs something..  even if she's very pretty. 

so yea.. girls are seen as more attractive because of the extras and the conditioning. the extras aren't even 'extra' anymore they're the norm/expected. 
and hair can bring a person from a 4 to a 7. then add some makeup.. its like magic. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic