BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Whites and black Family Members

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

a white co worker that loves chocolate asked me about hair care

her daughter's father is black and my co worker has no idea what to do with her daughter's hair

and she is right, the poor girl's hair looks like raccoons have been at

What's that blog....vanilla care, chocolate hair...something like that...direct her there.
Sponsored Links

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:54pm
Not one bundle of greens tho CryCry lordy
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

a white co worker that loves chocolate asked me about hair care

her daughter's father is black and my co worker has no idea what to do with her daughter's hair

and she is right, the poor girl's hair looks like raccoons have been at

Did you help her though?LOL

MY DIL wants me to braid the baby's hair so bad, she has no idea what to do with it.  She thinks her own hair is "nappy" but that's another story.   The babies curls are tighter.    It doesn't help that little momma falls out flat.  I tried to do it one time and she kept saying "no gamma, NO!"  I had to do her hair in the tub .  That was the day I went and found an enormous headband and said put some water in it, ponytail, call it a day.   She's too far gone now.  She's not having it AT ALL. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Not one bundle of greens tho CryCry lordy

LOL I couldn't breathe for a minute after reading that.   What a moron.    She wanted Rummy to say whether or not it was enough voluntarily.  If she was trying to impress his mom she made it worse.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 5:27pm

I forgot what I told her

I will let her know about the blog

I mean even the picture of her daughter on her desk, the little girl looks unkept
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Oh and random white people coming up to me calling me "sista"

Muthafukka you don't know me cuz if you did you damn sure wouldnt be pullin some bull like that
\

LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:35pm
that lady wasn't at work today...dayum...maybe it was a blessing in disguise...i see some of you on here experience what i go thru at work with these nuts...
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:42pm
i done told yall white people are from mars.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i done told yall white people are from mars.

nnawww that is when God ran out of color and fell asleep on the job, waved his hands and somehow these creatures were introduced into the animal kingdom...and been here ever since...like roaches can't get rid of them..surviving  thru anything that is thrown their way...Confused
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

I think what annoys me the most (kinda related) Is when i'm out at a store..and wannabe black yt people start talking all loud around me thinking i'm going to join in on their conversation. Leave me the fukk alone.

The other day I was at the grocery store in the meat section..this yt man and his girlfriend are beside me while im picking up some stuff...he gone yell out.."well i'm bout to get this chicken and make those greens for dinner..show you how its done..girl you don't know how to cook no greens!!! I'll show you how to cook some damn collard greens!!" my face Confused He kept looking over at me like a gave a fukk about his chicken or collard greens...BYE!!!

LOLDeadLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>