Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Whites and black Family Members

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 2:49am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Ugh!

That happens to me quite often, mostly at work. Some crakkka outta the blue will tell me about/show me pics of their black/mixed daughter, son, niece, nephew, aunt, uncle, dog, parrot, etc. I'm like yeah that's nice, but WHY on earth should the fukk "I" care???

It's incredible how they feel they can just go to any random black person and share that worthless information. Am I supposed to feel some kind of camaraderie or hate you any less BECAUSE you happen to have this black relative? Really.....WHO GIVES A FUKK!

The yt mind never ceases baffle or entertain me.

K, I'm off my soapbox.

YES..YES...YES...again..lawd it  is annoying as hell...and they seem to have stories to tell each and everyday, minute, second...I don't see you telling Becky any of this ish i don't want to hear...yet they find that ONE  BLACK PERSON and act like they are DOING YOU A FAVOR CAUSE ONE OF THEIR KIDS MARRIED A BLACK PERSON and I SHOULD FEEL SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Oh i am sorry should i bow to you cause you seemed like you rescued one of my people and took them in and accepted them as a family member? oh my let me call FOX NEWS AND REPORT THIS..

and this place just seems to have these white folks that crawl out of the woodwork and do this ish...i am like "k u talkin to me for a reason and BOOM there it is...the black token family member and i'm caught right thereDead...i will just tell them to LOCK AND STEP..LOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 5:05am
It has never happened to me, but I've been the subject of it. Disapprove My SO's family is from a small town up North, and whenever we go there, strangers come up to me and say, "You must be ______. SO's mom talks about you all the time. She is so proud of you!" Confused I'm like....ok? Thanks?
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 7:08am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

It has never happened to me, but I've been the subject of it. Disapprove My SO's family is from a small town up North, and whenever we go there, strangers come up to me and say, "You must be ______. SO's mom talks about you all the time. She is so proud of you!" Confused I'm like....ok? Thanks?

LOLLOL
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 7:22am
@Dior: And THAT is what pisses me off the most! They won't tell their own that shyt, but will go runtelldat to YOU in a heatbeat. They ain't foolin nobody.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 8:52am
Seems normal
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

@Dior: And THAT is what pisses me off the most! They won't tell their own that shyt, but will go runtelldat to YOU in a heatbeat. They ain't foolin nobody.

YEP  and today is thursday and she will be there...i am ready for her...i will make up some ish about my daughter and her white friends and say all sorts of ratchet stuff about them to her. Give her a piece of her own medicine...

the ones on here who don't deal with these ..BE BLESSED...
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:45am

Maaaaan this happens to me all the time

This old white chick came up to me and started telling me how happy she is to have me on the team. aight cool whatever. then here she go talkinbout her black son-in-law liking Hennessey and she prefers brandy, and why black people seem to like Henney and shyt.

I'm like, I don't know your son in law to tell you why he likes anything to be truthful, why don't you ask him why he likes it? She gave me the ill disgusted look and hasn't said jack to me since thank God
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 12:00pm

I think what annoys me the most (kinda related) Is when i'm out at a store..and wannabe black yt people start talking all loud around me thinking i'm going to join in on their conversation. Leave me the fukk alone.

The other day I was at the grocery store in the meat section..this yt man and his girlfriend are beside me while im picking up some stuff...he gone yell out.."well i'm bout to get this chicken and make those greens for dinner..show you how its done..girl you don't know how to cook no greens!!! I'll show you how to cook some damn collard greens!!" my face Confused He kept looking over at me like a gave a fukk about his chicken or collard greens...BYE!!!
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

I think what annoys me the most (kinda related) Is when i'm out at a store..and wannabe black yt people start talking all loud around me thinking i'm going to join in on their conversation. Leave me the fukk alone.

The other day I was at the grocery store in the meat section..this yt man and his girlfriend are beside me while im picking up some stuff...he gone yell out.."well i'm bout to get this chicken and make those greens for dinner..show you how its done..girl you don't know how to cook no greens!!! I'll show you how to cook some damn collard greens!!" my face Confused He kept looking over at me like a gave a fukk about his chicken or collard greens...BYE!!!
Yes, this has happend to me AND the subject was collard greens.

This yt chick was on the phone talking with her fake 'black' accent. Like yeah imma bout to make my man and his fam some greens for dinner.. looks over at me .. me ignoring her minding my own buisness..

This heffa picks up ONE bunch of collard greens Stern Smile bish if you cook collard greens then you know that one bunch is going to end up 1/2 cup. Dumb ass....

I hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it with a passion when a yt person tells me how much they love Cuban people and want to show me a salsa move..fck off
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 12:05pm
LOL

Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic