BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

#WhiteGirlsRock

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 9:45pm
The White chic did make some good points. I'm all for a change of power, not forever, just the next thousand years...give or take a couple of centuries
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 9:46pm
IA there has to be an exchange if there is hope of equality.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 9:49pm
i hear ya, ash and jones. but i think an exchange will tread into dangerous territory. we have too many issues with social/economic/gender/colorism stratification in the black community for an exchange of power to be effective imo. 

Edited by noneyons - Nov 04 2013 at 9:50pm
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

So we cant rock for 2 hours huh? It just hurts their little hearts and kills their spirit that we want to celebrate ourselves.. Well while they are crying white tears, we shall continue to bask in our greatness.

Yup totally!!! ClapThumbs Up

Now, someone pass me a nice tall glass of "white tear" juice with extra shade, please! Big smile

Kthxbai 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

they run all that sh*t. i know this. but kinda think it would be to our benefit to "allow" them to slap their white tag on it. it'll snatch the invisible hoodies off their heads. show us who's who and what the really believe in. separates the wheat from the tare. 

I see what you're saying Noney.  Something like that would actually IMO help black folks out more than we think.   What ever organizations they have...please..go ahead and throw "white" in front of it.  Help these self hating ninja's recognize you since their 1st eye is so widely shut.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I don't think equality is possible in the USA if you consider size of population, powers that be , and all that.

If I was in power I certainly wouldn't share that just diminishes my own,

and that's the bottom line really.  nobody who has ever had or will have power willingly gives it up.  I've never seen a King/Queen willingly abdicate.   White folks are doing what benefits them and their own immediate families.   We need to do the same.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 10:18pm
absolute, newdiva. 

i was really hoping the thread would follow in the direction of that post since i wholeheartedly believe that granting white people the power to label and separate themselves might just draw us closest together. if nothing else, it might emphasize the uniqueness of our strength without the threat of white people stealing it and making it their own. 

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

why're you so surprised, oodles poodles cup of noodles? 

contrary to what some might think of me, i'm not one of those people who wants an exchange of power. my fight is for CHANGE and equality (since separate but equal seems to be too far fetched for a lot of us).

white chic made some good point but i will never trust white people fully (if at all)

so full of surprises
Embarrassed

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 10:28pm
you're so charming, oodles.Embarrassed

but i'ma need you to not be surprised by the complexity of black women. don't underestimate us. most of us have more layers than the earth's core.Wink

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 10:57pm
You know what Nones....

I have this theory(its loose so bear with me) that Black women dislike/distrust/hate white women more than they dislike/distrust/hate white men...

I mean... what have white women ever done constructively for black women collectively aside from using black women to further their own cause and sleep with brothers on top of just enjoying privilege and exercising racism simultaneously..... and not to mention just the rivalry amongst women in general.

I mean... the white lady made some great points right... but she's still a white lady 
but I understand the substance was strong and convenient.... made sense to post.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic