Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - White Teens Celebrate Grad With "Brotha We Made It"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

White Teens Celebrate Grad With "Brotha We Made It"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

They may fool some but I will not be in that number. 
nor shall i...
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Bullsheit. 

White people are not stupid. They know DAMN well how it's taken for them to use that word. They are just anal insensitive ass holes. Period. I have a hard time believing not ONE of them thought "maybe this will be taken offensively". They just didn't care. They do sheit for the shock factor. They are the only ethnic group who has a complete, semi-psychotic disregard for every other ethnic group. It's not even about being PC, there are SOME black people who are not even okay with black people using the word. There are some white people that do not like the see the use of that word. It was completely disrespectful. 

I'd rather a racist use the word to be racist, than a preppy ass hole white dude doing it to be anal. 

I know a plethora of lesbians that call each other dykes, but I'm not so stupid as to think it's okay for ME to say it. 

Women call each other bishes all of the time, I think MOST men know that despite this fact, it is considered OFFENSIVE for a man to call a woman a bish. 

ITA with everything but especially the bold statements.

adding on another bolded statement...
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:11pm

to the bitch thing

that is now synonymous with woman and girl for many
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:14pm
id never call any of you elegant ladies b!tches or atleast i wouldnt do it out loud, i have manners.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

id never call any of you elegant ladies b!tches or atleast i wouldnt do it out loud, i have manners.

you are so messy....i love it...LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:23pm
I didnt say they learned it from black ppl. You really think hip hop culture only influences black youth? Hip hop culture influences its fanbase many of which are white. Whether its language or fashion and even for girls body type it happens.

Never did i say it isnt said at times with malicious intent. But if u think it doesnt influence them you are living in another world.

Hell ak even u said u went to a club were one song came on an non blks were saying it freely. Trust and believe when these rappers tour and the crowd sings along the rappers not stopping and their not bleeping themselves.

Ive seen many non blks youths calling each other n! without thinking twice. This moment to change the meaning only for select individual failed. I dont understand the fight to have it.

nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:30pm
Ermm @ original post.

Edited by nebhnebh - May 15 2014 at 12:30pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:32pm

well the bigger picture is that we as a group use it, period

we have been doing so for hundreds of years and will not stop anytime soon

I wish we never added it to our vocab but that still doesn't mean I will shrug it off when others do say it

they created this word, we still get pissed if it is used the wrong way (meaning it still holds a lot power), yet some how try to tell ourselves the a version is so much better
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:40pm
Off-topic- I had 3% of fckks left for YTs but i lost 2% when that mag came out with "how to be a basic bitch" and then 0.5% evaporated when i saw the OP and thought- where oonu get dem ppl deh from? how dem come so? (where did y'all get those people and why are they the way they are?) I got's to keep the 0.5 % for employment purposes but white yardies are vastly different/ nowhere near as bad as the rest.

i still cant stop shaking my head.

ETA I realised 2 months ago that i  do have a YT friend, her mom's Jamaican YT but her dad's an Englishman. OuchOuchLOLLOL

Edited by Diane (35) - May 15 2014 at 12:43pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:44pm
IA@monie (that nickname is stickin btw)

They buries the n-word in Detroit and it was resurrected in .00001 on an adjacent street.

It not goin no where...i cant control how others address each other but i can control how someone address me.

I remember the debate when jlo,fatjoe and them were given the invisible pass and it was said because they werent white....which confused me but ok
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>