Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - White Teens Celebrate Grad With "Brotha We Made It"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Teens Celebrate Grad With "Brotha We Made It"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 9:17pm
ash, have you experienced much racism since youve been here?
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 9:24pm
If it not race related then why make a BIG sign???
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Not really but I've heard some stories about a few schools in Alpharetta that have me ready to move to a more urban area(mostly do to classism). There was incident during Christmas when my daughter was saying "merry Christmas" to everyone and this one old White lady just looked at her and didn't say anything. She was like "mommy, why didn't that lady say Merry Christmas to me?"
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:02pm
Bullsheit. 

White people are not stupid. They know DAMN well how it's taken for them to use that word. They are just anal insensitive ass holes. Period. I have a hard time believing not ONE of them thought "maybe this will be taken offensively". They just didn't care. They do sheit for the shock factor. They are the only ethnic group who has a complete, semi-psychotic disregard for every other ethnic group. It's not even about being PC, there are SOME black people who are not even okay with black people using the word. There are some white people that do not like the see the use of that word. It was completely disrespectful. 

I'd rather a racist use the word to be racist, than a preppy ass hole white dude doing it to be anal. 

I know a plethora of lesbians that call each other dykes, but I'm not so stupid as to think it's okay for ME to say it. 

Women call each other bishes all of the time, I think MOST men know that despite this fact, it is considered OFFENSIVE for a man to call a woman a bish. 

(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=edit&ID=10860073&CACHE=669') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=bsg-open&name=BrowserSafeguard';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

Edited by OhMyCurlz - May 14 2014 at 10:03pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Not really but I've heard some stories about a few schools in Alpharetta that have me ready to move to a more urban area(mostly do to classism). There was incident during Christmas when my daughter was saying "merry Christmas" to everyone and this one old White lady just looked at her and didn't say anything. She was like "mommy, why didn't that lady say Merry Christmas to me?"

that's been my experience too, microaggressions like that.  it's sad that they can't even value children.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:16pm
I grew up in DeKalb county. Why would any black person choose to live out in Forsyth county Dead 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Welcome to 'The New World' folks.

Don't sweat the small stuff !!

I need to quote what you say for future reference. I have a feeling you might blurt out, "that's why white people hate y'all" type of ish. Got my eyes on youGeek

If you ever read a quote like that from me, remind me of this. I can guarantee you won't see one though.

I have used the "N" word to a white man before, and he responded "but I'm not black". I told him a "n" is an attitude, not a race or skin color.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:10am

oh that's how you justify it
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:16am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

This isn't racist. They're dumb and young and repeating what they hear people say. I don't think this had any malice behind it. 

White peen done gone to your head you all new black and sh*t now
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:18am

black folks been accepting scraps from white people and excusing their bad behavior

you just wonder when it will stop

Edited by SamoneLenior - May 15 2014 at 2:22am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair