Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - White Teens Celebrate Grad With "Brotha We Made It"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

White Teens Celebrate Grad With "Brotha We Made It"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

these white babies are growing up on a healthy dose of rappers using the n word

Yeah...that's where they heard it Sleepy

Paw-paw and nem definitely weren't using it. How dare those rappers taint those innocent pure white minds...
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 3:39pm
if you don't want it used, don't put it out there.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Does not bother me much since the used A, and not the ER.

To me, it's just dumb kids trying to be cool.

I just can't get all riled up about every little thing

Stern Smile

Edited by K_Camille - May 14 2014 at 3:44pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

these white babies are growing up on a healthy dose of rappers using the n word

Yeah...that's where they heard it Sleepy

Paw-paw and nem definitely weren't using it. How dare those rappers taint those innocent pure white minds...
So innocent. They're just repeating what these bad Black rappers say. Blame the Black rappers!

Black folk so quick to give yt people the benefit of the doubt. So quick.LOL
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 3:54pm

black people been calling either other n i g ga s (with the a not the er) for the longest.....like a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time

sh*t has gotten twisted since others now want to use it and call each other n i g g a s and many blacks are okay with being called a n i g g a by non black people

I'm not okay with it but so many are so I don't see the use of the n word with an a declining anytime soon

I still think we are the only group that so loves the slurs they used towards us so long along and in an ignorant attempt, have tried to make lemonade out of lemons

but if I am wrong, let me know

Edited by SamoneLenior - May 14 2014 at 3:55pm
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Black folk so quick to give yt people the benefit of the doubt. So quick.LOL

LOL Right?

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 4:09pm
It's very understood only we are allowed to use it, no other group.  It is not harmless..Reminds me of Miley Cyrus sideshow bob ass wanting to have a black card while toting her white privilege.   I don't care how "down" they are or how many black friends white people have, I sideye the f*ck out of nonblack people saying nicca, spelling be damned.  

Edited by K_Camille - May 14 2014 at 4:09pm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 4:37pm
welp, be mad all you like,  these children are using it nonchalantly amonst themselves and dont really care about the political correctness factor or its only for black rule you guys made up. go side eye all of them till only the white part of your eye ball is showing, aint gonna change anything.

nigguh is int he same boat as twerking. and there aint any nigguhs around to check them behind there gated communities.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Does not bother me much since the used A, and not the ER.

To me, it's just dumb kids trying to be cool.

I just can't get all riled up about every little thing

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 4:44pm
Just the other day, I'm walking down a busy street and some 20 year old white dude is greeting another white dude with "What up, my nicca?"
I turned around like who the fucc is this craka talkin too? And then I realized they were addressing each other. And I'm in goddamn French Canada! When one of them saw me looking, he got this embarrassed expression on his face. They really do emulate the rappers. Get rid of the word.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic