Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - White salon refuse to do Lil Scrappy daughter hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

White salon refuse to do Lil Scrappy daughter hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 5:31pm
I knew based on the cast of characters there was more to that story...Smile
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 5:37pm
Rappers need to stop coming up with stupid ass names

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Tmz is still reporting 20 min. So the lady that informed him was white? Still unprofessional.
The spa runs a chain. The reports i read continue to say the owner was white at that location . I dont's care . No child should go through such discrimination and hurt .
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:13pm
I don't know yall i'm kinda on the fence about this. They knew they would be late waiting for everyone cos I saw all the girls on the news last night. They should've gone somewhere where there was more allotted time incase they were late. 2 hour party for black people JUST DOESNT WORK. I'm on the establishments side. Erica didn't mention anything last night on the news about discrimination or being black. Nope i ain't believing it. 
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:18pm
I peeped the salon page. The only hair they do is "simple updo's with twists or braids". You can have any texture to do so. Also, there is no denying Scrappy is Black when the call was placed. For the cops to be called when there are kids around...over some hair and mud masks? Iono...I will just stop there.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:31pm
They should have been on time, Erica was prob neck rolling and Scrappy was being Scrappy. Black or white im assuming it wasnt worth the aggravation, they should have cared more about their baby and got their black asses there on time. 

For them to set the cake outside they most likely just wanted them gone....
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

So the salon could nothave said. We have another party after yours, being that you are late we will be allowed to accommodate you for the next hr. We don't have the time to do all the events listed in the package but how about we pick a few that we can do in the allotted time frame.....     or how about you guys are latr but we can accommodate you with xyz for the time that is remaining.

Personally, I would have let them continue the party but with limited time and events.I trying to keep that money.

But they aint shyt for tossing bday cake outside.

I agree. The spa was unprofessional.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:23pm
Being 20 mins late isn't an excuse to put the cake outside. That's just being plain spiteful.

Bet they don't do white folks like that...

Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:43am
For those of you in Atlanta the Salon owner is about to come on V103 and tell her side of the story.

http://betaplayer.radio.com/listen/station/v-103

Edited by Merin - Apr 07 2014 at 7:44am
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:58am

Party was for 3pm March 30, 3-530. They called at 315 no one answered, Erica said they were in traffic for an hour, they confirmed for 8 girls and really had 13 girls. Erica couldn’t say when she would be there, this happened at 330pm. You need to get there early to sign agreements. Scrappy called at 415, they were not there but he was pulling into the parking lot. He made them uncomfortable, the staff locked the doors, Scrappy and folks started banging on the doors, they didn’t arrive until 5pm. Scrappy asked to cancel and for the money to be refunded. The girls were afraid to take the cake to him so they put it outside.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>
  Share Topic