Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - White salon refuse to do Lil Scrappy daughter hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

White salon refuse to do Lil Scrappy daughter hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 20>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:23am
I'll reserve judgement for more details...

Either way, they're nasty as hell for putting that little girl's cake outside. I would be adding the expenses for that too cuz I'd be damned if I fed cake to kids that someone sat outside and did Lawd knows what else to.

Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:43am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

It looks black owned

Black owned wouldnt say "you people"
I guess during the week they will address the situation and maybe appear in front of the camera or give their name (to be searched all over google for a pic)
...but have you seen their facebook? 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:47am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

It looks black owned

I guess during the week they will address the situation and maybe appear in front of the camera or give their name (to be searched all over google for a pic)

By you people they mght've just meant you ratchets always throwing sh*t and flipping tables on tv 3 months out the year.  Scrappy and bunch better not be lying, smh.

it might be owned by "upright negroes" who dislike "niccas"....might be a classism issue
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:47am
Smh...they ruined her birthday they should pay more for inconvenience.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 4:46am

the owner is black

yall google skills are slacking

her linkedin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCgQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fangelashannoninc&ei=Pjk5U6e8DfjKsQTSqoLACg&usg=AFQjCNFvo8HuxysfszGDkzbbM282UGM4aw&bvm=bv.63808443,d.cWc

Glamour Girls Day Spa was created with your daughter in mind! Founded by Certified Event Planner and CEO of Five Star Affairs, Inc., Angela Shannon. For many years, Angela has successfully orchestrated events large and small. Her background in corporate business and planning has given her the perfect blend of organizational skills and creativity needed to execute an event of any size. Her expertise, natural attention to detail, caring and giving spirit, ability to work through any situation and the essential belief to respect, understand and truly listen to the wants and needs of her clients have gained her a respectable reputation in the event planning field.Angela believes that everyone was born for a purpose and her purpose in life is to serve others by “Providing an Unforgettable Experience”. Therefore, she is committed to making sure Glamour Girls Day Spa is the absolute BEST KNOWN Day Spa for girls in the Atlanta Metro area and abroad!

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 5:23am
I wouldn't want Scrappy late, ugly ass in my establishment either.

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 5:28am

It looks black owned

"You ratchet people"
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 5:39am
I wondered if the owners were black.   *waits to see which way the thread goes*
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 5:41am

maybe the manager at the place is white and there were a lot of white people there

tmz sucks anyway....they knew the salon is black owned or either their employees are really lazy
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 6:56am
Black folks will miss money in a minute.....had the salon been white owned and money been paid there wouldn't be an issue.....that cash in hand and great publicity......they are crazy.....and added to the fact that they made a bus load if 10 years cry.....fukk them.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 20>
  Share Topic