Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - White salon refuse to do Lil Scrappy daughter hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

White salon refuse to do Lil Scrappy daughter hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:27pm
They left the cake outside Wow. I'm sorry but the staff would be eating that cake word to AnneMae Bullock. I'm surprised Mama Dee didn't show out for her son the Prince.
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:34pm
TMZ aint sh*t fir leaving out crucial information.

This never should have happen, they have hurt the kids feelings. How could this establishment be so cold hearted?

Edited by miana79 - Mar 30 2014 at 11:51pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

dont know scrappys daughter, wife, nor do i watch the show he is on. i do know based off the videos ive seen of him on wshh he is a nigguh, and scrappy is usually the cause of his own problems.

sorry the little girl had her birthday ruined by crackers, scrappy is still a nigguh though.

lmaoo
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:39pm
There are quite a few of those kiddie spas in Philly so I know there is more than one around Ga. and prob owned by a blk person. Doing hair is not the main thing at these places so I doubt that had anything to do with it. They mostly do mani/pedi, crafts etc.

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

If I tell the truth would that be wrong? How much he was bout to pay dese white folks to f*ck over his daughter head? Why niccas can't feel like they made it til they paying racist white folks an exhorbitant amount of money their basic goods/services/name?
I understand your point , but we should never lay down for any type of racism . Look at his poor baby crying . Rich black people spend money with whites evey second . Maybe if we could own a chain that charge a fortune things would change . I hope they burn it down .

I saw the website of this sh!thole, and apparently they do those party for kids where they do chocolate face mask, eat sweets, you know, just a girly spa day for kids. Black people should own those kind of places and black people should support black owned business, but most blacks do not have enough to open a business or do not care about working for themselves.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:56pm
It looks black owned
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

They left the cake outside Wow. I'm sorry but the staff would be eating that cake word to AnneMae Bullock. I'm surprised Mama Dee didn't show out for her son the Prince.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lol i used to always pause before typing to her.. and try to think of somethin else to call her. 
i was doing s&f for a minute but it became too much.. 

maybe ill go with SF. or famous.. 

I got called so far in this board s&f , saf and sexy
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:01am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

It looks black owned

Black owned wouldnt say "you people"
I guess during the week they will address the situation and maybe appear in front of the camera or give their name (to be searched all over google for a pic)
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:04am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Don't see the term or condition that states the spa will set the birthday cake outside in a chair if late. Maybe I missed that part.Dead

LOLDead
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:06am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

It looks black owned

Black owned wouldnt say "you people"
I guess during the week they will address the situation and maybe appear in front of the camera or give their name (to be searched all over google for a pic)

By you people they mght've just meant you ratchets always throwing sh*t and flipping tables on tv 3 months out the year.  Scrappy and bunch better not be lying, smh.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>
  Share Topic