BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

White Ppl Mad Indian Won Miss America Pageant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:23am
This post makes me think of this

Sponsored Links

TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:23am
The southern Indians tend to be very cool, the northerners tend to be racists towards darker skin people.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:44am
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Why are people so stupid? 

Like, STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I take offence sharing the same air as them. 

Scientists need to examine their brains to see what the missing chip is. 

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:44am
I found this comment by a poster from another forum funny.

Still horrible for black people in the US, but if a beautiful black woman would have won, people wouldn't have been questioning her allegiance, loyalty, whether she was born here, or even equating her with terrorists.

As if Obama doesn't exist.
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:47am
Was Miss missouri even a runner up? they have been hyping her up all week. hahahah long chin heffa.. I think the Indian girl is beautiful...
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:53am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I found this comment by a poster from another forum funny.

Still horrible for black people in the US, but if a beautiful black woman would have won, people wouldn't have been questioning her allegiance, loyalty, whether she was born here, or even equating her with terrorists.

As if Obama doesn't exist.

Exactly. As if we have not beared the brunt of discrimination for centuries. That perception of (sometimes) not questioning an American-born black pageant winner's nationality came from decades of fighting for civil rights, which they conveniently benefit from as well with minimal effort. I'd like to see more non-black minorities stand up to fight against discrimination for all people rather than hate someone even darker than themselves and be content with being an 'acceptable minority'.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 8:27am
Are you kidding me?

Asians are well-aware of the racism of Whites...

http://blog.angryasianman.com/2013/09/indian-american-woman-crowned-2014-miss.html

Unfortunately, it doesn't stop the obsession for many

Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

I hope her people and other Asians see this. They do love them some Whitey, they better realize how Whitey truly feels about them. 
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 8:31am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

This post makes me think of this

I was just thinking of this.  Your ancestors "discovered this land" and committed genocide against the actual natives who it belonged to, then imported human beings as slaves to cultivate the land for you for over a century, but as far as you are concerned, you are the rightful owner of the land.  How convenient.  I love how descendants of psychopathic immigrants now how the effrontery to look down on immigrants who have actually EARNED their place in this society.  Some of us didn't have to kill, pillage and enslave to get where we are at. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 8:33am

10 Things You Need to Know About Miss America Nina Davuluri

Share on Facebook+1Share on Twitter

Miss America crowned screenshot

Miss New York Nina Davuluri stunned many when she was crowned Miss America in Atlantic City Sunday night, making her the first winner of Indian descent. Of course, South Asian Twitter was quick to congratulate Davuluri for her big win (we trust you can find those racist tweets yourselves). Here are the ten things you need to know about the new Miss America.

1. She boldly predicted her win in her official bio.

In a video posted to the Miss New York homepage, Davuluri looks straight into the camera and says, “I’m on a mission. Miss America has always been the girl next door. But Miss America is evolving. And she’s not going to look the same anymore.”

2. She fully recognizes the historic nature of her win.

Moments before being crowned the winner, Davuluri paid tribute to the fact that two Asian Americans were the last two standing. “We’re both so proud. We’re making history right here, standing here as Asian Americans,” she told host Lara Spencer, referring to herself and runner-up Miss California Crystal Lee. “As you should be,” replied Spencer.

3. She’s a classically trained dancer.

According to her official bio, Davuluri regularly traveled to the southern Indian city of Vijayawada to study both Kuchipudi and Bharatanatyam dance. “Every other summer my family would travel to India for a couple of months, and while we were there we took lessons nearly every day with a dance master,” she told Syracuse.com.

4. Her “Bollywood Fusion” dance routine was choreographed by So You Think You Can Dance’s Nakul Dev Mahajan.

The artistic director was the creative force behind Katee Sheen and Joshua Allen’s routine, also to Dhoom Taana, in 2008. In its live blog, The South Jersey Times described the performance as “a fun dance with plenty of energy.”

5. She won despite missing her cue.

Host Lara Spencer had to repeatedly say “Miss New York!…. Miss New York!” before Davuluri finally took the stage before her Bollywood routine. It’s unclear if this was caused by a bout of nervousness or because it was simply too loud inside the theater.

6. Surprise! She’s pre-med.

Davuluri graduated from the University of Michigan last year with a degree in Brain Behavior and Cognitive Science. She says she’s planning to apply to medical school soon.

7. She self-identifies as a nerd.

“I love Star Wars, Star Trek and anything sci-fi,” she said in the aforementioned biographical video.

8. She’s a recovering bulimic.

The newly crowed beauty queen has spoken openly about her struggles with weight, body image and bulimia in the past.

9. Unlike most of her peers, she’s student debt-free.

Davuluri says a combination of parental assistance and $25,000 in pageant scholarship money funded her undergraduate degree.

10. She’s now the second-most famous former Miss Syracuse.

Exactly 30 years ago, actress and singer Vanessa Williams (and fellow former Miss Syracuse) was crowned Miss America. Williams’ win was also historic, as she was the first African American Miss America.

Lakshmi Gandhi is a co-founder and editor of The Aerogram. Follow her on Twitter at @LakshmiGandhi or email her at editors@theaerogram.com. Find The Aerogram on Twitter at @theaerogram.

uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 8:39am
There is also a lot of resentment on the part of whites.  Your ancestors moved here 200 years ago and Mr. Patel who moved here 20 years ago is a cardiologist making more money than you and your entire extended family combined.  Must suck. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>