Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

White People Mourning Romney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.69  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:58am
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

damn she gotta rough face.

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 4:05am
iLiiiiiiive
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:07am
check out this pic of Mitt's oldest son Tagg

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:36am
i can't breathe!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:42am
File photo of Donald Trump (© Ray Tamarra/FilmMagic)

Sore loser Trump calls for revolution against Obama

1 day ago

You've probably noticed that Donald Trump is not a fan of President Obama. But the reality TV star's attitude turned from comically buffoonish to kind of worrying after the media started calling the election for Obama. "[Obama] lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!" Trump tweeted (He later deleted the tweet). Trump encouraged his followers to "march on Washington and stop this travesty," adding they should "fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice." Obama: Start panicking if you look out the window of the White House and see an army of unconvincing comb-overs coming toward you.

Read more:

http://now.msn.com/donald-trump-calls-for-revolution-against-obama?ocid=ansnow11

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:52am

Victoria Jackson On Obama's Win: 'I Can't Stop Crying, America Died'

Posted: Updated: 11/07/2012 9:15 pm EST

Victoria Jackson hasn't exactly been a beacon of rational political analysis, but her post-election meltdown on Twitter may take the cake. After Barack Obama was declared the winner, the former "SNL" castmember proclaimed that America had "died."

For context, Jackson is the actress who proclaimed that she would have a baby if impregnated through rape, uncovered a "secret, underground group" of Hollywood Republicans and said gay marriage would "make God mad."

But we digress. Here's Jackson (via an unverified Twitter account) on the outcome of the 2012 presidential election:

Victoria Jackson @vicjackshow
Victoria Jackson
I can't stop crying.

Victoria Jackson
I can't stop crying. America died.

Victoria Jackson
The Democrat party who voted God out of their platform and adopted Romans 1 as their platform won. In the Good... http://t.co/ipm6BdRi

Victoria Jackson
The Democrat Party voted God out and replaced Him with Romans 1. In the Good vs. Evil battle...today...Evil won.

And, to cap things off:

Victoria Jackson
Thanks a lot Christians, for not showing up. You disgust me.

UPDATE: There you have it.

Victoria Jackson
Victoria Jackson On Obama's Win: 'I Can't Stop Crying, America Died' http://t.co/JKtAiztn via @HuffPostEnt - "accurately reported" VJ
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:10am
Omg!!!!! I just had to come back in here!!!!!!!

I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!

They all need to get their lives and have a republican convention full of seats!!!
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:19am
Five stars in Z formation!!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:26am
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:36am
I went to this page, saw this pic, and had my heart warmedLOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>