Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White people charging £800 for net weave!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
IrisaK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrisaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 12:42pm
doesn't that amount in pounds work out to roughly $1000 US? wow. anyone of us on here could have hooked her right on up.
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by T.J. Davis T.J. Davis wrote:

I would gladly pay 1000 for some real HUMAN hair to be installed on this big girls noggin. I think that white womens hair is beautiful-I hate my hair, does anyone have any advice on cutting my wig like Viloas?? Please respond fast cause I am at the library and im gettin hungry gnomesayne?

Ermm
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

I would gladly pay 1000 for some real HUMAN hair to be installed on this big girls noggin. I think that white womens hair is beautiful-I hate my hair, does anyone have any advice on cutting my wig like Viloas?? Please respond fast cause I am at the library and im gettin hungry gnomesayne?

Ermm

yep, Lovelace, i think we know what comes next.  Not unless this troll is actually in the high school library.

They've been posting since this a.m.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 1:29pm
here's some more of T.J's foolishness:

I have a great routine that my mammy learned from a bushman in Atlanta, GA. I have be quick cause like i said before I'm at the library with my 4 kids and we all hungry. I like to use axle grease and eel skin to make my dreads stick in place. This really works if you apply 6-7 a day. If you at home with the kids it might be easier, but if you are luck enough to have a job just tell your manager its a black thing and he needs to let it go.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 1:30pm
time to hit the report button

beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 2:56pm

Why y'all tryin to make me feel bad? I am at the library cause i couldnt pay da bills cause my check didn't come Saturday. All my mammies tricks work and if y'all lucky I'll hand over that bushman dirt cookie recipe. Its not against the library rules to look up PICS is there?

stop posting here you FILTHY PIG...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 10:08pm
beana!!!Shocked

LOL

It took BHM long enough to ban them.. a whole damn day, several report buttons and 3 "WAKE UP BHM" posts and nothing was done.. SMH
honeyface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 1:05pm
I feel bad for that woman only because I'm in the same boat.  I have been loosing my hair since my early 20's.  i'm now 40.  

After years of doctors and test, i'm healthy except for the fact my hair is painfully thin.  I have been scammed by all kinds of people.   I'm a typical "white" girl.  I found your forum because I was doing research online.  I had heard about weaves and thought it may be something that may help me get a nice looking head of hair.....what girl doesn't want that?  I don't care who you are, we all want to look beautiful.

I visited a few salons that did weaves, but I wasn't made welcome.  I had hoped to speak with the employees to see what weaves were and how they were done, and if they were for me.  One woman told me that I'd probably need a net weave and that she was too booked to help me.

I'm online doing research and hoping to find out the who, what, and how of it all....and hoping to find a salon that would help me.

I just want to feel beautiful again

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 2:58am
She should have just gotten a wig.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 4:49am
She got taken... I hate to see that also with people losing their hair during chemo. They know darn well those wigs don't cost as much as they charge.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>