BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White people and their m'fing staring eyes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 4:54am
I never noticed.....I always assumed it was because I was cute lol

Edited by BBpants - Aug 31 2013 at 4:55am
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

How come you're so well-versed and knowledgeable about dick, but fail so hard at everything else? How can you afford that sh*t?

LOLCry  oh lawd...take meh nah!!!!!!!!

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 12:36am
[QUOTE=GoodGirlGoneGr8]

GoodGirl, that's just fukking disrespectful, and they know it.  That's why they're doing it. 

Don't let them knock you off your square.  Do a good job and excel at work.  They probably won't be there too much longer anyway.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 6:18am
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

I was at the clinic with my husband and as soon as I walked in this white woman was staring me down. I sit down and didn't pay it no mind because it was 7:30 in the morning and I didn't have breakfast. But I still wasn't in a playing mood. I feel this same chick raping me with her eyes so I look up reeeeaaaalll slow and stare her down. She still staring so I say out loud you got a problem sweetheart? She says no issue here. So I say in the stankest way possible well why in the FCK are you staring at me? I know ya moms taught you manners rude ass. She got up and went to the furthest side if the clinic out of everyone's view.

I don't play with these white folks. My momma told me I was too damn spirited anyways ion give a damn. Don't try to test your strength with me cuz I'll embarrass ya ass.
CryLOL
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 7:58am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

Carl Jung<span style="line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"> tells in one of his books of a conversation he had with a Native American chief who</span><br style="line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"><span style="line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">pointed out to him that in his perception most white people have tense faces, staring eyes,</span><br style="line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"><span style="line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">and a cruel demeanor. He said: "They are always seeking something. What are they seeking?</span><br style="line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"><span style="line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">The whites always want something. They are always uneasy and restless. We don't know</span><br style="line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"><span style="line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">what they want. We think they are mad."</span><br style="line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"><strong style="line-height: normal; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">Eckhart Tolle

what the hell is up with that sh*t? do they be trying to exert their so called power? intimidate? steal your soul? what?  its really starting to piss me the hell off
i probably could have posted this in rt thread but hell, the board is dry so i'll post what i wantLOL

Sounds like that Indian was some damaged goods paranoid Indian if he is thinking like that.

Nut case! 
one day I tried to get people to be nice to you......Now I see that was a bad idea. You are lame.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:12am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

Carl Jung tells in one of his books of a conversation he had with a Native American chief who
pointed out to him that in his perception most white people have tense faces, staring eyes,
and a cruel demeanor. He said: "They are always seeking something. What are they seeking?
The whites always want something. They are always uneasy and restless. We don't know
what they want. We think they are mad."
Eckhart Tolle

what the hell is up with that sh*t? do they be trying to exert their so called power? intimidate? steal your soul? what?  its really starting to piss me the hell off tbh. 

i probably could have posted this in rt thread but hell, the board is dry so i'll post what i wantLOL

Sounds like that Indian was some damaged goods paranoid Indian if he is thinking like that.

Nut case! 
Wut???
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:42am
Becky is soooo Uncle Ruckus.  I love itLOL
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Their asses are just studying us to see what they can hijack next...

Rant (kinda long...sorry)
I started a new job at the beginning of July, and the seating in the training room was setup 5 rows of 3 on each side of the room. Like so...

X   X   X                            X   X   X

So Day 1 our name cards were resting on a table at the entrance of the room, we were able to select our seats. I arrived 5 minutes before the start of the day and everyone was pretty much already there. There were a few seats available.

The Trayvon Martin trial was going on and I did not feel like mingling with yt's. so I plopped my ass down between 2 other BW. We chatted occasionally, had our moments when something racist happened underhandedly and we had the WTF?? face. They were really cool.

Week 4 (Monday)
I walk in the training room and our name cards were laid out for us and rearranged. The trainers chose new seats so we could "get to know as many of our new coworkers as possible." My ass is dead smack between two yt women. We're all around the same age. One's a year younger, the other younger by two years.

When I say these crazy ass heauxs stare at me constantly. They are ALWAAAYYYYYSSSS looking at me. If I take a notebook or index card out to jot down some notes, their eyes focus right at the tip of my pen. If I put my sweater on because it's chilly, guess who's looking? If I'm checking my email, guess whose eyes are glued to my inbox. Randomly, I'll catch them just staring at the side of my face.

Thing is, they don't even try and be discreet. I've even nicknamed them--"eyes". They have their neck at the perfect 45 degree rotation looking at wtf I'm doing. So I can not only feel them staring, I can see their asses out or my peripheral...

I'm still in training and in no way want to jeopardize my job, but I really wanna turn to each of them and ask "can I help you?"...

OR turn to one of them and start digging in my nose profusely as if tissue never existed. I want them to know I'm crazier than their crazy asses.

You don't fit there perception of a black woman.

If baffles them when you are not the black women stereotype.

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Their asses are just studying us to see what they can hijack next...

Rant (kinda long...sorry)
I started a new job at the beginning of July, and the seating in the training room was setup 5 rows of 3 on each side of the room. Like so...

So Day 1 our name cards were resting on a table at the entrance of the room, we were able to select our seats. I arrived 5 minutes before the start of the day and everyone was pretty much already there. There were a few seats available.

The Trayvon Martin trial was going on and I did not feel like mingling with yt's. so I plopped my ass down between 2 other BW. We chatted occasionally, had our moments when something racist happened underhandedly and we had the WTF?? face. They were really cool.

Week 4 (Monday)
I walk in the training room and our name cards were laid out for us and rearranged. The trainers chose new seats so we could "get to know as many of our new coworkers as possible." My ass is dead smack between two yt women. We're all around the same age. One's a year younger, the other younger by two years.

When I say these crazy ass heauxs stare at me constantly. They are ALWAAAYYYYYSSSS looking at me. If I take a notebook or index card out to jot down some notes, their eyes focus right at the tip of my pen. If I put my sweater on because it's chilly, guess who's looking? If I'm checking my email, guess whose eyes are glued to my inbox. Randomly, I'll catch them just staring at the side of my face.

Thing is, they don't even try and be discreet. I've even nicknamed them--"eyes". They have their neck at the perfect 45 degree rotation looking at wtf I'm doing. So I can not only feel them staring, I can see their asses out or my peripheral...

I'm still in training and in no way want to jeopardize my job, but I really wanna turn to each of them and ask "can I help you?"...

OR turn to one of them and start digging in my nose profusely as if tissue never existed. I want them to know I'm crazier than their crazy asses.

You don't fit there perception of a black woman.

If baffles them when you are not the black women stereotype.

It sure does. While i was completing my clinicals from january-march I was talking to a parent of one of the kids I was treating. Before I could tell her what university i went to, she jumped in and said oh "ABC community college"? I said no, university of xxx for my bachelors and xxx university for my MASTER'S. She had this look on her face like "Oh, sh*t". I guess she felt stupid because then she bowed down and whispered and said "I didn't get into university of xxx". I looked at her like Confused and laughed inside. Why was it necessary for her to say she didn't get in? Bish idgaf about you or your bad ass kid
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 11:09am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

It sure does. While i was completing my clinicals from january-march I was talking to a parent of one of the kids I was treating. Before I could tell her what university i went to, she jumped in and said oh "ABC community college"? I said no, university of xxx for my bachelors and xxx university for my MASTER'S. She had this look on her face like "Oh, sh*t". I guess she felt stupid because then she bowed down and whispered and said "I didn't get into university of xxx". I looked at her like Confused and laughed inside. Why was it necessary for her to say she didn't get in? Bish idgaf about you or your bad ass kid

not even the kid though LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>