Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

White people and their m'fing staring eyes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

I'm really starting to believe becky is a troll. One cannot be that clueless.

I think she's a YT guy named Dirk from the backwoods of some southern state who in between posting on BHM and Stormfront is listening to John Mellancamp records and eating mayonnaise sandwiches.

"Jack and Diane" is a great song
And I like mayo on all my sammiches

....I question my blackness at times Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Sounds like that Indian was some damaged goods paranoid Indian if he is thinking like that.

Nut case! 

You are so dumb... forreal..

I don't get it. I see you in relationship preaching smart things about dudes but everywhere else you preach the dumbest and most ignorant dismissive sh*t. You're like a white woman.

How come you're so well-versed and knowledgeable about dick, but fail so hard at everything else? How can you afford that sh*t?

i thought it was just me. 
i think i had to copy and paste some sh*t she said once
but something goes click when she moves around

Maybe a white guy f'ed her brains out.....
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 6:44pm
Wait we not fcukin wit mayonaise no more!? What happened!? LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

nah they talking about mayo between 2 slices of bread as a meal. we dont do that do we?
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 7:32pm
Their asses are just studying us to see what they can hijack next...

Rant (kinda long...sorry)
I started a new job at the beginning of July, and the seating in the training room was setup 5 rows of 3 on each side of the room. Like so...

X   X   X                            X   X   X

So Day 1 our name cards were resting on a table at the entrance of the room, we were able to select our seats. I arrived 5 minutes before the start of the day and everyone was pretty much already there. There were a few seats available.

The Trayvon Martin trial was going on and I did not feel like mingling with yt's. so I plopped my ass down between 2 other BW. We chatted occasionally, had our moments when something racist happened underhandedly and we had the WTF?? face. They were really cool.

Week 4 (Monday)
I walk in the training room and our name cards were laid out for us and rearranged. The trainers chose new seats so we could "get to know as many of our new coworkers as possible." My ass is dead smack between two yt women. We're all around the same age. One's a year younger, the other younger by two years.

When I say these crazy ass heauxs stare at me constantly. They are ALWAAAYYYYYSSSS looking at me. If I take a notebook or index card out to jot down some notes, their eyes focus right at the tip of my pen. If I put my sweater on because it's chilly, guess who's looking? If I'm checking my email, guess whose eyes are glued to my inbox. Randomly, I'll catch them just staring at the side of my face.

Thing is, they don't even try and be discreet. I've even nicknamed them--"eyes". They have their neck at the perfect 45 degree rotation looking at wtf I'm doing. So I can not only feel them staring, I can see their asses out or my peripheral...

I'm still in training and in no way want to jeopardize my job, but I really wanna turn to each of them and ask "can I help you?"...

OR turn to one of them and start digging in my nose profusely as if tissue never existed. I want them to know I'm crazier than their crazy asses.

Edited by GoodGirlGoneGr8 - Aug 30 2013 at 7:36pm
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:37pm
Oh baby I would just turn around and stare right on back. Can't get fired for staring..
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 1:53am
Nah see that's a struggle sandwich. LOL

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

nah they talking about mayo between 2 slices of bread as a meal. we dont do that do we?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 4:22am
I'm in Chicago right now staying at the Hyatt hotel and these white people can't stop staring at me and all the other Africans here.

Freaks.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 4:31am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Leave Becky alone. I ain't even mad at what she said in this thread.

Yeah, thinking with your heart is sweet, and good for your karma n shyt, but sometimes it just ain't in your best interest. Thinking with your heart is why them Indians fed them yt folks after their boat crash landed instead of killing them, like they should have. tbh, ijs, imho

Thinking with your heart is something that only POC do.  And we all see where it got us.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 4:33am
Mayo sangwiches..LOL the white people counterpart to Butter sangwiches.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
  Share Topic