Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

White people and their mfing staring eyes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Lies......all LIES I tell you!

I bet a blue-eyed devil wrote thatStern Smile
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

I am in so much shock right now. I thought it's just my imagination/ I am over thinking things etc. Wow. I cannot believe I am reading about the staring. ALWAYS. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS. I never look away from eye contact but I have always wondered why they appear to hold it for so long. Wow, you mean to tell me I am not the only one who has noticed this?! 

I have also read the power of Now. 

*sings* You are not alone/MJ
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 6:33pm
lol@ Fraiche..

I hate when people stare at my kids too especially yt people because they are trying to "figure out them out" .. Are they black or not,  mixed, etc etc etc... Mind ya business bishes.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

Carl Jung tells in one of his books of a conversation he had with a Native American chief who
pointed out to him that in his perception most white people have tense faces, staring eyes,
and a cruel demeanor. He said: "They are always seeking something. What are they seeking?
The whites always want something. They are always uneasy and restless. We don't know
what they want. We think they are mad."
Eckhart Tolle

what the hell is up with that sh*t? do they be trying to exert their so called power? intimidate? steal your soul? what?  its really starting to piss me the hell off tbh. 

i probably could have posted this in rt thread but hell, the board is dry so i'll post what i wantLOL

Sounds like that Indian was some damaged goods paranoid Indian if he is thinking like that.

Nut case! 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 6:47pm
Well you never disappoint.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 6:55pm
@printerink, take that up with the famous WHITE male author who quoted one of the most influential WHITE male psychologists that ever lived in his book about enlightenment, you freaking nincompoop!

Edited by noneyons - Aug 29 2013 at 6:57pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Sounds like that Indian was some damaged goods paranoid Indian if he is thinking like that.

Nut case! 
i'm sayin. it's like they made that whole stolen land and attempted genocide thing up. 

attention whores.
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 7:29pm
Hmmm staring isn't something I usually pay attention to. If I happen to catch someone staring at me, I'll just smile, greet them, and keep it moving.

But I can understand it if people want to stare at me, what can I say? My beauty, especially as a woman of color, is just that hypnotizing to some folks. So I can't really blame them - I know the effect I have on people. 

Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:22pm
Yes this is definitely a white people habit.. These muthafukas are not discrete at all, only wen you look back they decide to turn away, but will look back again.
 I think it's a combination of being black, beautiful and them just feeling like you don't belong Overall.
The other day me and my fam went on a steamboat/train ride and I felt this white girl eyeing me down. ( I was like ma, this white girl all in my face tho LOL, she was like maybe she thinks you look familiar). Anyway i was going to the top/deck of the boat and this bish, her father and dad were staring me down from my toes to wig.. I smiled and these niccas kept looking.. White people got problems!
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:33pm
This thread reminds me of something that happened when I attended college.

Even though some have said that it makes them feel awkward, I've always made direct eye contact when listening/speaking to people, including my professors.

Once, I had a professor, who, upon seeing me in my headscarf, assumed that I was from the other side of the world. I always sat in the front of my class and listened/made direct eye contact with him and so one day, in the middle of teaching, he says to us  " You know, in some countries, women aren't even allowed to make eye contact with men," and then turns and looks @ me and says "Where are you from?" and I was like (without breaking my gaze) "Tennessee. where are you from?"

Edited by purpulicious01 - Aug 29 2013 at 8:34pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>