Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

White people and their m'fing staring eyes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 7:29pm
Hmmm staring isn't something I usually pay attention to. If I happen to catch someone staring at me, I'll just smile, greet them, and keep it moving.

But I can understand it if people want to stare at me, what can I say? My beauty, especially as a woman of color, is just that hypnotizing to some folks. So I can't really blame them - I know the effect I have on people. 

Sponsored Links

Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:22pm
Yes this is definitely a white people habit.. These muthafukas are not discrete at all, only wen you look back they decide to turn away, but will look back again.
 I think it's a combination of being black, beautiful and them just feeling like you don't belong Overall.
The other day me and my fam went on a steamboat/train ride and I felt this white girl eyeing me down. ( I was like ma, this white girl all in my face tho LOL, she was like maybe she thinks you look familiar). Anyway i was going to the top/deck of the boat and this bish, her father and dad were staring me down from my toes to wig.. I smiled and these niccas kept looking.. White people got problems!
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:33pm
This thread reminds me of something that happened when I attended college.

Even though some have said that it makes them feel awkward, I've always made direct eye contact when listening/speaking to people, including my professors.

Once, I had a professor, who, upon seeing me in my headscarf, assumed that I was from the other side of the world. I always sat in the front of my class and listened/made direct eye contact with him and so one day, in the middle of teaching, he says to us  " You know, in some countries, women aren't even allowed to make eye contact with men," and then turns and looks @ me and says "Where are you from?" and I was like (without breaking my gaze) "Tennessee. where are you from?"

Edited by purpulicious01 - Aug 29 2013 at 8:34pm
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:42pm
damn i know he felt stupid
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

damn i know he felt stupid
for real though. 

he went above and beyond to earn the feeling too. 

with his ignant self.

oh and eta:
Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

and then turns and looks @ me and says "Where are you from?" and I was like (without breaking my gaze) "Tennessee. where are you from?" 
WOOOMP WOOOOOOMP!!  

Edited by nekamarie83 - Aug 29 2013 at 9:39pm
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 10:19pm
I was at the clinic with my husband and as soon as I walked in this white woman was staring me down. I sit down and didn't pay it no mind because it was 7:30 in the morning and I didn't have breakfast. But I still wasn't in a playing mood. I feel this same chick raping me with her eyes so I look up reeeeaaaalll slow and stare her down. She still staring so I say out loud you got a problem sweetheart? She says no issue here. So I say in the stankest way possible well why in the FCK are you staring at me? I know ya moms taught you manners rude ass. She got up and went to the furthest side if the clinic out of everyone's view.

I don't play with these white folks. My momma told me I was too damn spirited anyways ion give a damn. Don't try to test your strength with me cuz I'll embarrass ya ass.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

This thread reminds me of something that happened when I attended college.

Even though some have said that it makes them feel awkward, I've always made direct eye contact when listening/speaking to people, including my professors.

Once, I had a professor, who, upon seeing me in my headscarf, assumed that I was from the other side of the world. I always sat in the front of my class and listened/made direct eye contact with him and so one day, in the middle of teaching, he says to us  " You know, in some countries, women aren't even allowed to make eye contact with men," and then turns and looks @ me and says "Where are you from?" and I was like (without breaking my gaze) "Tennessee. where are you from?"

BAHEEEEEE!!!!   he wasn't expecting that.  What'd he say to that?
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 12:00am
People like that have small dycks/dry puxxies and no lives. How can u be so preoccupied with black folks and satisfied with yourself at the same time? it's impossible.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Interesting....when people stare at me, I just figure they're mesmerized. That's why I stare at black women so maybe I'm projecting. We are some captivating creatures.

I can't even remember the last time I felt like someone was trying to intimidate me. At any rate when I notice someone staring, I return the look for as long as they amuse me, smile, chuckle and go on about my business.

White people are not a terribly attractive group. My eyes have been good to me so I'm not going to punish them to prove a moot point. Power struggle? With me? Oh, you magnificent fool. You've already had more of gaze than you are worthy of, but by all means, continue to look upon me whilst I find something more befitting my attentions than thou. Calawdhammercy lookathat booty!

eta: Good grief, I am such a fcukin Leo.

Farra.... I Heart you Stern Smile
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:31am
 LOL    Embarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>