Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

White people and their mfing staring eyes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:56am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Interesting....when people stare at me, I just figure they're mesmerized. That's why I stare at black women so maybe I'm projecting. We are some captivating creatures.

I can't even remember the last time I felt like someone was trying to intimidate me. At any rate when I notice someone staring, I return the look for as long as they amuse me, smile, chuckle and go on about my business.

White people are not a terribly attractive group. My eyes have been good to me so I'm not going to punish them to prove a moot point. Power struggle? With me? Oh, you magnificent fool. You've already had more of gaze than you are worthy of, but by all means, continue to look upon me whilst I find something more befitting my attentions than thou. Calawdhammercy lookathat booty!

eta: Good grief, I am such a fcukin Leo.

I'M WEAK!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:57am
Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

A while back I was trolling/reading a board filled with right wing extremist/racist/tea baggers and they had a thread about this. Many of the YT men said they do this on purpose to show their power/character/ intimidation tactic etc and that blacks cannot stand it because we are weak willed or some nonsense. Weirdest racial thing I ever read on there.

White people are so weird
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:58am
Yeah, he do that shyt in his own neighborhood. He wouldn't look a negro in the eye in a Walmart parking lot.

Lil punk bytch.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 1:01am
Acting like his balls done grew like the grinch's heart because he stared a black man in the eye. Fool please!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 1:05am
LOL
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 10:52am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i loves it neka!

depending on my mood,when they try that stare down sh*t i be like, "oh my god, are you ok? is something wrong?"LOL

their reactions are always freaking hilarious!

Brilliant I am going to use this...Clap
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 10:56am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

From Carl Jung's book of Memories, Dreams, Reflections

‘See how cruel the whites look, their lips are thin, their noses sharp, their faces furrowed and distorted by folds. Their eyes have a staring expression; they are always seeking something. What are they seeking? The whites always want something. They are always uneasy and restless. We do not know what they want. We do not understand them. We think that they are all mad.’
Jung fond this critique of an outsider fascinating. He asked the Chief why he thought white people were insane.
“They say they think with their heads.”
“’Why of course”, said Jung, “What do you think with?”
“’We think here,” said Biano, putting his hand on his heart.

That's deepClap
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 1:04pm
Hmm, interesting topic. I've noticed the yt people stare but I'll stare back.

Last weekend, my son had a soccer tournament in a predominately yt city. Alladem mofos was staring like they never seen colored people before. Didn't bother me one bit, I stared right back and put some pep in my step.

It was a wonderful feeling watching my son beat and his colored team mates beat their asses on the field.

WoNDERFUL feeling.. I was twerling outta there ...LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 1:08pm
when i get back imma read this thread, it looks good.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Hmm, interesting topic. I've noticed the yt people stare but I'll stare back.

Last weekend, my son had a soccer tournament in a predominately yt city. Alladem mofos was staring like they never seen colored people before. Didn't bother me one bit, I stared right back and put some pep in my step.

It was a wonderful feeling watching my son beat and his colored team mates beat their asses on the field.

WoNDERFUL feeling.. I was twerling outta there ...LOL
My son is on the golf team at his school chile you should see the stares we get...He is the only coloredLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
  Share Topic