Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

White people and their mfing staring eyes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:17pm
that was not a coon post at all, creole. 

it is all about power for white people (not just white men, cause white women have mastered this sh*t too.)

do they raise their children to stare people in the eye, is it something ingrained in them? like i said, i've never noticed this phenomena in any other race but white people. 

i understand being able to hold someone's gaze in an interview scenario or what have you, but sh*t, is it necessary to stare a mofo down and exert your power when you're ordering your fuking diet coke? 

Edited by noneyons - Aug 28 2013 at 10:20pm
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Not a coon post, I don't mess with w's but:

My friend and I were just discussing this. We concluded that it is a power thing and white men have it the worst. But, we also said that maybe other races need to return the glare. We both worked in sales and noticed that white people can't take it, almost like a battle with white men. We noticed that some minorities cower under the glare. At least where we r, these people feel inferior to whites.

I read somewhere that Steve Jobs was able to master the 5 second stare down...
were as in American culture people tend to get uncomfortable after 2+ seconds... 
Japanese people tend to get uncomfortable after 0.5 seconds or something. 

lol @ the "noncoon" disclaimer.
*sigh 
BHM

I believe it. When I worked at the zoo they warned us to not stare down the male ape. I can't remember exactly what kind of monkey it was at the moment. I have a staring problem and people always break eye contact.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

White people DO stare at you if you aren't white, it's so weird.

It's like that Inception sh*t where the subconscious sense "an intruder" and everybody in the dream starts creepily staring.
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

These muhfckas be bold, you gotta let 'em know you a lil' crazy. Stern Smile
 i think it's both of these. they know you don't belong and so they're purposely setting out to prove it by acting an ass. they thrive off of response that makes you look as though you're the aggressor or the uncivilized one. that sh!t validates them and their backwards ass thinking. 

as far as the staring thing, i'm southern so it's rude. however, i will forget myself and mad dog you like  if you look all up in my face like that.  sometimes i'll even give you a slight smile and head tilt. while i'm a very polite person, you ain't about roll me. 

flatly: i ain't no punk bitch.  

eta: typo fix

Edited by nekamarie83 - Aug 28 2013 at 10:29pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:28pm
i loves it neka!

depending on my mood,when they try that stare down sh*t i be like, "oh my god, are you ok? is something wrong?"LOL

their reactions are always freaking hilarious!

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

White people DO stare at you if you aren't white, it's so weird.

It's like that Inception sh*t where the subconscious sense "an intruder" and everybody in the dream starts creepily staring.

i think it's both of these. they know you don't belong and so they're purposely setting out to prove it by acting an ass. they thrive off of response that makes you look as though you're the aggressor or the uncivilized one. that sh!t validates them and their backwards ass thinking. 

as far as the staring thing, i'm southern so it's rude. however, i will forget myself and mad dog you like  if you look all up in my face like that.  sometimes i'll even give you a slight smile and head tilt. while i'm a very polite person, you ain't about roll me. 

flatly: i ain't no punk bitch.  

eta: typo fix

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:31pm
that is stolen!! imma start doing that. 

maybe even blurt out, omg, are you having a heart attack?! Shocked
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:32pm

Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Not a coon post, I don't mess with w's but:

My friend and I were just discussing this. We concluded that it is a power thing and white men have it the worst. But, we also said that maybe other races need to return the glare. We both worked in sales and noticed that white people can't take it, almost like a battle with white men. We noticed that some minorities cower under the glare. At least where we r, these people feel inferior to whites.

I read somewhere that Steve Jobs was able to master the 5 second stare down...
were as in American culture people tend to get uncomfortable after 2+ seconds... 
Japanese people tend to get uncomfortable after 0.5 seconds or something. 

lol @ the "noncoon" disclaimer.
*sigh 
BHM

I believe it. When I worked at the zoo they warned us to not stare down the male ape. I can't remember exactly what kind of monkey it was at the moment. I have a staring problem and people always break eye contact.

from what i've seen on the nature channel usually it's seen as an aggressive thing or some type of a challenge for his position.  Especially if you stare down the head ape in charge.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:35pm
@neka, or "are you having a stroke?" LOL wtf,yo!

for anyone who can't relate to this thread, i challenge you to test this sh*t out next time you do business with a white person. i'm not making this sh*t up, i promise. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:36pm
eta: ^^^^ yes noney!! !!

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

[sometimes i'll even give you a slight smile and head tilt.
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss
i once did that on a train in nyc to a guy (i was like Smile ), but it wasn't on purpose. i was just being southern and happy to be in nyc.  he actually broke eye contact quick. !!!

Edited by nekamarie83 - Aug 28 2013 at 10:38pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 10:43pm

One day when I was eating at Chipotle some white chick was staring at me long and hard. It wasnt until I made a screw face and said rather loudly, "why she starin at me all in my face?!" did she avert her eyes.

i just reread this post and this is the freaking gospel truth!

it has made all the difference in the world for me in my line of work. act like you're just a tad bit touched in the head and they will bow down. i show my gentle side and make concessions for my people, not for whitey. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic