BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Color
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

White Hair

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
vaperman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vaperman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Hair
    Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 2:34am
I was going to make my hair white,but my mom didn't allow...If in that case,I'll look the same with my grandpa,,,,,,So white hair makes people look old???
Sponsored Links

morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 6:01am
take that nasty ass spider off your avatar and maybe ppl will respond to you
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 6:24am
OmgLOL
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

take that nasty ass spider off your avatar and maybe ppl will respond to you

Yousa fewl! LOL
Mikeforence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikeforence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 1:43am
White color is not good, you can choose other color for your hair.

http://www.unknownhypnosis.com/

Edited by Mikeforence - Aug 14 2013 at 1:43am
VivaVaVoom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VivaVaVoom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by vaperman vaperman wrote:

I was going to make my hair white,but my mom didn't allow...If in that case,I'll look the same with my grandpa,,,,,,So white hair makes people look old???

I absolutely obsess over white hair... A few years ago, I bleached the heck out of my hair then toned it with a violet conditioner... aveda's blue malva conditioner toned down the yellow hues and gave me a white/silver glow. I looked like a silver-screen bombshell. It's an amazing look. BUT!!!! In hindsight, it's not a good idea.

Why?

Well... bleaching your hair will damage it. Depending on how strong your hair is you can get away with it... for a while. But eventually the frizz and the split ends will catch up to you. Maintenance is tough. The contrast between the white hair and your hair roots looks incredibly stark and distracting. I had to bleach and tone my hair every three weeks. Everyone knows that is not an ideal situation. Bleach always gets on the previously bleached sections and furthers the damage. Little by little, hair begins to fry off. The pain-in-the-butt routine of constantly having to bleach hair growth coupled with the progressive breakage indicated that I needed to escape from the cycle. I got a #613 Lace wig and it looked great. Human hair lace wigs can be toned too... it won't be as bright maybe... but it's a lot less hassle. 

Yeah... I've been growing my hair back for a while. My advice.... don't do it.... It can be done, sure! But truly ask yourself if it is worth it. 
Haylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 10:58pm
um white?
NICKTONE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NICKTONE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:46am
if you like then do
BellaBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 9:07am
Originally posted by vaperman vaperman wrote:

just consider white color to make highlite effect,which will be fashionable than whole head white color,try~
abhishek0990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abhishek0990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 6:59am

Very nice information. Thank you for sharing it.

Thanks

http://www.packersmoversdirectory.net - pmd http://www.packersmoversdirectory.net

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic