Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2010 at 2:43am
Originally posted by Chi_town75 Chi_town75 wrote:

Originally posted by mscaribbeanma mscaribbeanma wrote:

Originally posted by ElectricLady ElectricLady wrote:

I don't know about you ladies, but I loooooove white guys! So many are so sexy, but I always love the geeky/nerdy ones. I'm a bit of a geek myself, so geeky chocolate + vanilla loving works perfectly for me!
I actually like any race, but white guys seem to be my favorite, hehe. And I don't know why, but all my life, I've rarely been attracted to black men. It's no bias, but I guess I'm naturally not attracted to them Shocked
I really dislike the stereotypical white guys though, and there are PLENTY of stereotypes. Ish pisses me off.

now i bet if i black guy came up on a BACK BORED and posted inthe HAIr section that he loves white women....yall wud be mad
why would you put this here the inthe men section its very disrespectful. if one of them did it wed be all ova them

o please. it's a free country/free board. just like u had the option to post that comment, these ladies had the option to post theirs and did.

anywho, i can't believe i read this whole thing. but i, too, have a small attraction to white men. actually i like all men. im more emotionally inclined to men than i am racially. an attractive man is an attractive man Big%20smile but jensen ackles from "Supernatural" is my dream guy. him and my half puerto rican half carribean (i believe it's carribean) sweetheart Maxwell run a close race.

AHHHH GIRL!!!! I love him too!!! I especially love Dean!!! AHHH lol...LOLLOLLOL...and his voice and slight accent Heart

lol Maxwell is haitian and black i believe...but i definitely know he is half haitian...
Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2010 at 2:54am
My preference is sexy men...lol thought i must say that I am more easily attracted to white men than black. I grew up in a white neighborhood and went to a whtie school up until 10th grade. The first time i had a crush on a black person I was 13 and he is very fair skinned(Dreux pierre bka Lil'Fizz)

My current S>O. is Italian(he's only been in the U.S. for 4 years)...he is gorgeous!!!(he was a model very briefly[he didn't liek it])
I prefer Euro white men ewspecially italians and not because im in a relationship with one...

i would post photos but i'm lazy lmao...LOLLOLLOLso i might just come back later and do it.

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2011 at 1:18am
oooweee...had to resurect this threadLOL
i just came off my 1st date with a delicious white businessmanWink
umph umph umph...we hit it off righteousClap
he kissed me on my cheek@the end of the date...ooo...we had a GREAT time, look forward to getting to know him betterStar
Lolliren View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lolliren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2011 at 1:19am
i knew from the title who the OP was LOL
RedPanda79 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedPanda79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2011 at 6:07am
So too young but if I was a teenager I would be so all over Taylor Lautner. Still waiting to move to Nepal to make Keanu Reeves my second husband.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2016 at 1:48pm
white men to me are like a pretty painting at the museum: nice to look at for a moment, but never breathtaking.

they just don't have sex appeal to me. i cannot imagine fvcking one. the last one i tried to date, he insisted in eating me out, and his tongue game was NONEXISTENT. i am talking about his tongue just going up and down on my whole vaginal area, like, wtf are you not munching on my pvssy?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
  Share Topic