Extensions Plus

White Guys! Meow~

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Loves2Laugh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loves2Laugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2009 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by ElectricLady ElectricLady wrote:

Originally posted by Loves2Laugh Loves2Laugh wrote:

White guys ain't any hotter than any other colour guy. And before you say anything I'm into all kinds of men, I love brown & dark skin but it's not an issue. Back in the day I had crush on Rick Astley (ginger, pale skin).

I'm surprised the European men aren't hitting on any of you they don't seem to hold back over here, perhaps we got all the confident ones haha.

Anyway, you want them to make a move, maybe get them drunk?!

Girl, it doesn't matter! LOL We all have our opinions and preferences! And Rick Astley is rather cute!

Most of the white guys in my area are cute as hell, but so damn superficial! What a turn-off. Where do you live? I need me some tasty vanilla-lovin' ;D~

Lol! I live in London fortunately for me he he. I used to think that 'inter-racial' dating was common in the US though. Hmm, maybe you should try Irish guys, I went to Ireland a few years ago & got a lot of interest, IMO it was because there are so few black people over there.

ETA: in what way are they superficial - don't they date black girls?

Edited by Loves2Laugh - Mar 28 2009 at 7:16pm
Sponsored Links

ElectricLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElectricLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2009 at 5:21am

Lol! I live in London fortunately for me he he. I used to think that 'inter-racial' dating was common in the US though. Hmm, maybe you should try Irish guys, I went to Ireland a few years ago & got a lot of interest, IMO it was because there are so few black people over there.

ETA: in what way are they superficial - don't they date black girls?

Irish/redheaded guys are definitely fine! I have a bit of a crush on my friend Noel (name doesn't matter, but I think Noel is a sexy name for a guy!) and he's from Argentina.

White as hell, but he speaks perfect Spanish and he's redheaded. I didn't even know Argentinians could be redheaded, yet he claims to be pure Argentinian! He's pretty fiiiine, and everything I do seems to make him laugh hard (he's rather goofy <3)

Haha, I can't believe I'm crushing on him now!

As for the superficiality, a lot of white guys are so stupid in my college. They care about sports, their ego/reputation, getting laid, how many chicks they're gonna do, and all that ish.

I don't have time for that. Usually its the geeky/goofy ones that have a lot more sense and actual humor. <3
sweetdslollipop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetdslollipop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2009 at 11:19am
Where do you guys live with this abundance supply of italian men and greek men that love black women?

And how do you know they are italian or greek?
Loves2Laugh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loves2Laugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2009 at 10:33am

...ETA: in what way are they superficial - don't they date black girls?

Irish/redheaded guys are definitely fine! I have a bit of a crush on my friend Noel (name doesn't matter, but I think Noel is a sexy name for a guy!) and he's from Argentina.

White as hell, but he speaks perfect Spanish and he's redheaded. I didn't even know Argentinians could be redheaded, yet he claims to be pure Argentinian! He's pretty fiiiine, and everything I do seems to make him laugh hard (he's rather goofy <3)

Haha, I can't believe I'm crushing on him now!

As for the superficiality, a lot of white guys are so stupid in my college. They care about sports, their ego/reputation, getting laid, how many chicks they're gonna do, and all that ish.

I don't have time for that. Usually its the geeky/goofy ones that have a lot more sense and actual humor. <3

So, is he seeing anyone? Do you think he might like you back? Being able to make a guy laugh is good sign.

Me too!

BTW, he does sound nice, d'you think you'd be able to get a sneaky pic & post it on BHM?! LOL 
Niyaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niyaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2009 at 10:15pm

I have a bit of a crush on my friend Noel (name doesn't matter, but I think Noel is a sexy name for a guy!) and he's from Argentina.

White as hell, but he speaks perfect Spanish and he's redheaded. I didn't even know Argentinians could be redheaded, yet he claims to be pure Argentinian!

Argentinian's are mostly "white", as most of their ancestors are Spanish, Italian and German. The majority of them aren't mestizo like other countries in South America, so the red-headed thing is totally probable.

That being said, I love Argentine accents! Woohoo! I've seen some really hot Argentinian guys. I could probably go to Italy and find ones that look more or less similar, but it's better because they speak Spanish and I like Spanish more that Italian. HAHA!
virgo_babe84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virgo_babe84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2009 at 10:14pm
I agree with Niyaz about Argentine accents! There was a group of cute guys from Argentina at a night club my sis and I went to in Cancun. They were pretty cool too. And boy, could they DANCE! TongueLOL

Edited by virgo_babe84 - Apr 01 2009 at 10:17pm
JamaicanBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamaicanBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2009 at 2:53pm
Yes, I love me some white guys. The down turn is that I have yet to ever date one. Go figure. I guess the right one hasn't come along yet.
mbya777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbya777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 10:33am
how i see it, i think im only looking for a white guy at the moment
my ex
was half italian half blk..and now i think im going for the full cream! lol
just preference...
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2009 at 8:28pm
^^^LOL...
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2009 at 8:40pm
I love northern English and Scottish accents.

Ah.Kevin Mckidd.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
  Share Topic