Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
bright1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bright1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 7:33pm
Ive been eyeing a lot of Italian and Greek men, and they LOVE black women.
Sponsored Links

ElectricLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElectricLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by bright1 bright1 wrote:

Oh my GOD, God send me some geeky/nerdy video-game loving slightly shy Italian or Greek guys!
Deelight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deelight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by ElectricLady ElectricLady wrote:

Oh my GOD, God send me some geeky/nerdy video-game loving slightly shy Italian or Greek guys!

Me too.  I wish God would send me a beautiful Itlalian or Greek guy right now. 
bright1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bright1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 8:13pm
I will give up my latino men for some greek and italian love. The ones with the tan skin look so yummy.
Loves2Laugh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loves2Laugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 8:27pm
White guys ain't any hotter than any other colour guy. And before you say anything I'm into all kinds of men, I love brown & dark skin but it's not an issue. Back in the day I had crush on Rick Astley (ginger, pale skin).

I'm surprised the European men aren't hitting on any of you they don't seem to hold back over here, perhaps we got all the confident ones haha.

Anyway, you want them to make a move, maybe get them drunk?!

ETA I can't believe I revealed that crush, kerrr-ringe! Embarrassed

Edited by Loves2Laugh - Mar 27 2009 at 8:31pm
Deelight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deelight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 8:32pm

I will give up my latino men for some greek and italian love. The ones with the tan skin look so yummy.

I loooooooove Puerto Rican men but I now I'm moving on to white guys. 
LOLLOLLOL
ElectricLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElectricLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Loves2Laugh Loves2Laugh wrote:

White guys ain't any hotter than any other colour guy. And before you say anything I'm into all kinds of men, I love brown & dark skin but it's not an issue. Back in the day I had crush on Rick Astley (ginger, pale skin).

I'm surprised the European men aren't hitting on any of you they don't seem to hold back over here, perhaps we got all the confident ones haha.

Anyway, you want them to make a move, maybe get them drunk?!

Girl, it doesn't matter! LOL We all have our opinions and preferences! And Rick Astley is rather cute!

Most of the white guys in my area are cute as hell, but so damn superficial! What a turn-off. Where do you live? I need me some tasty vanilla-lovin' ;D~

Edited by ElectricLady - Mar 27 2009 at 8:33pm
virgo_babe84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virgo_babe84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Deelight Deelight wrote:

Originally posted by virgo_babe84 virgo_babe84 wrote:

I don't know why this didn't get as many hits but I agree with you! Big%20smile Especially about the Greek or Italian white guys! The guy I'm seeing now was born in Greece so he has that olive skin, dark hair look that makes me melt! WackoTongue

You met someone?  Good for you!  I'm really attracted to white men with dark hair and olive skin.  I hope that I meet a cute white guy soon. 

Well we're not really serious or anything. We went out last weekend to a pub and we had a great time. I'm happy I finally had a date LOL. I hope it works out. And I hope you meet someone soon as well. It's rough out here! LOLOuch
Famke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Famke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2009 at 2:56am
I also like the preppy style, but for some reason the ones with the tatoos,semi-longish hair,and quirky rock star fashion sense pull me back in. Every now and then I'll fall for a "geeky" type like Henry on Ugly Betty. But for some reason right now I'm really digging Josh Hartnett. Is it me or has he gotten hotter? I was at the mall a few weeks ago and I passed by an Armani ad for a fragrance and he was on the poster. I was like whoa, he's lookin real hittable lol! But that's just me!
gimmeMORE. View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gimmeMORE. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2009 at 6:11pm
I do not like the geeky ones at all.  Like the ones who prolly got stuffed in lockers back in high school? No wayyyy.  This cute Russian is trying to talk to me but IDK we might just be friends.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
  Share Topic