Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
ElectricLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElectricLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Guys! Meow~
    Posted: Mar 23 2009 at 1:08am
I don't know about you ladies, but I loooooove white guys! So many are so sexy, but I always love the geeky/nerdy ones. I'm a bit of a geek myself, so geeky chocolate + vanilla loving works perfectly for me!

I actually like any race, but white guys seem to be my favorite, hehe. And I don't know why, but all my life, I've rarely been attracted to black men. It's no bias, but I guess I'm naturally not attracted to them Shocked

I really dislike the stereotypical white guys though, and there are PLENTY of stereotypes. Ish pisses me off.
Sponsored Links

virgo_babe84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virgo_babe84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2009 at 8:13pm
I don't know why this didn't get as many hits but I agree with you! Big%20smile Especially about the Greek or Italian white guys! The guy I'm seeing now was born in Greece so he has that olive skin, dark hair look that makes me melt! WackoTongue
Krystal19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2009 at 10:03pm
Me too. But I rarely ever have a white man approach me. Any tips?
Deelight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deelight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 6:17am
Originally posted by virgo_babe84 virgo_babe84 wrote:

I don't know why this didn't get as many hits but I agree with you! Big%20smile Especially about the Greek or Italian white guys! The guy I'm seeing now was born in Greece so he has that olive skin, dark hair look that makes me melt! WackoTongue

You met someone?  Good for you!  I'm really attracted to white men with dark hair and olive skin.  I hope that I meet a cute white guy soon. 
Dark&Lovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark&Lovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 6:45pm
O M G italian guys are so hot
Famke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Famke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 7:13pm
Hell yeah white guys are hoooottttt! Don't get me wrong,there are hot guys in every race, but for some reason I'm attracted to the white ones lol! Especially the "rocker" types with tatoos and a unique fashion sense.People are always like, "Why don't you like black guys" and I'm like, wow when did I say that? I love black guys as brothers and friends, but for some reason I'm just not attracted to them in that way. It has been this way since I was little. But I'm open to anything so who knows.

Edited by Famke - Mar 24 2009 at 7:26pm
~*ItsCameron*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~*ItsCameron*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 9:23pm

Yeah girl, definantly some hot white guys out there! I'm attracted to all kinds of men. I like the preppy white guys alot! I also like those Rockstar 'heavy metal band" looking guys from those old '80s groups.

People think might think its wierd, but I can find someone of any race attractive.
rinthecutie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rinthecutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 11:15pm
LOL this is funny.
Niyaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niyaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 9:49am
I like white guys too. I don't go for them as much as I used to (I'm in one of my Latino man phases...haha!)

But I think that the ponytail (nicely kept, not too long), gym-going, Whole-Foods Market shopping, guitar-playing ones are pretty hot. Ones that you find living in SoHo or Greenwich village in NYC. And I've seen tons of really hot emo, goth and rocker types too. And if he's a white guy of any type with an Irish, Dutch or Spanish accent I melt. LOL!

I get a lot of really, hardcore-gangster ones coming up to me in the street, and age 26+ ones hitting on me in the trance/techno clubs. They're usually the Eurotrash type...lol! You know, slicked back hair, tight shirt/sweater wearing, too-much cologne, Armani Exchange jeans w/ white Alligator shoes types...hahaha!

:X

Edited by Niyaz - Mar 27 2009 at 9:51am
ElectricLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElectricLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Krystal19 Krystal19 wrote:

Me too. But I rarely ever have a white man approach me. Any tips?

Oh my God, as fine as they are, its like they're afraid of black women..they never approach! </3

My advice? BEFRIEND THEM FIRST! LOL
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic