Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

White Guy Speaks on BM/WW Relationships..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 293031

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:03pm
I am so over YT men.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:52am
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Can I have the link to this? I need to send it to someone.

Coming right up!
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhp6J05S6wGAzYK7zO
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 5:39am
I forgot about this and Sang bumped this?LOL chu do that for Sang?

anyways....I can't remember if I commented but the thing is...i've heard white men say this.  Most white guys will not mess with even a beautiful white girl if they know she's dated black.  She's considered "tainted" and "trash".  They will smash but that is it. They also don't date white hood girls....but that we already knew.  And he's right about that money leaving the black community.  

don't get me wrong.  this dude sounds ignorant but he's not completely wrong either.
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:16am
I can't lie...it was truthful when he said that the black men usually date the white women that even white men don't want (fat, ugly,sloppy looking). I know some black women that are married to white men and I just think, How did he get with her???
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:01am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

*waits for the 'he cute, id smang comments*

Ain't gonna happen.

He first popped up on the screen and I was done.
He said "spoked" and I was OVERdone.

He sounds like White trash, and needs to just go grab a blow up doll and marry it already.

Bleh.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:15am
31 pages. To read or not to read.Geek
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 5:32am
He looks racist.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 5:35am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

anyways....I can't remember if I commented but the thing is...i've heard white men say this.  Most white guys will not mess with even a beautiful white girl if they know she's dated black.  She's considered "tainted" and "trash".  They will smash but that is it. They also don't date white hood girls....but that we already knew.  And he's right about that money leaving the black community.  

don't get me wrong.  this dude sounds ignorant but he's not completely wrong either.

Didn't watch the video but I think the reason white guys don't mess with white girls who have messed with black guys is because they feel their dick isn't big enough to please her.

Also I think many of the white men who look down on these white women wouldn't have a problem messing around with a black woman.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:09am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Didn't watch the video but I think the reason white guys don't mess with white girls who have messed with black guys is because they feel their dick isn't big enough to please her.

Also I think many of the white men who look down on these white women wouldn't have a problem messing around with a black woman.

'course not. he's a man. he'd smash but he wouldn't at a black woman as relationship material.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:26am
Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

LOL at me calling the NYPD for verification.  im sure i already fit the description of a perpetrator 

rofl this is a gem
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 293031